The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warmers are watching as their religion becomes as obscure as Pictish Polytheism

4 posters

Go down

The Warmers are watching as their religion becomes as obscure as Pictish Polytheism Empty The Warmers are watching as their religion becomes as obscure as Pictish Polytheism

Post  CTChris Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:11 pm

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/18/global-warming-number-of-100-degree-days-in-u-s-during-2013-lowest-in-last-100-years/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

The Warmers are watching as their religion becomes as obscure as Pictish Polytheism Empty Maybe they should ask a farmer

Post  DonMatzeder Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:21 pm

why we had some hot times in the 90's. We always have heat when we are going though a drought. Both over heating in the summer and warmth based on lack of snow pack in the winter. Is there a way to revoke some of these PHD's?????

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

The Warmers are watching as their religion becomes as obscure as Pictish Polytheism Empty Re: The Warmers are watching as their religion becomes as obscure as Pictish Polytheism

Post  CTChris Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:32 pm

DonMatzeder wrote: Is there a way to revoke some of these PHD's?????
LOL!  There damn well should be!

CTChris

Back to top Go down

The Warmers are watching as their religion becomes as obscure as Pictish Polytheism Empty Summers are not a good gauge of Global Warming, IMO

Post  Doug S Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Consecutive cold days are a much better gauge. In my breif lifespan of 59 years i have seen a dramitic change in them here in the Mid South. You are going to have some glitch years as any climate change pattern will produce. We just don't have the winter cold we had when i was a kid. The big deal is proveing the change is man made, they have yet to convience me. The Science of it is all skewed and proven to be very unpredictable from Scientist, the long term predictions are a joke and that is coming forth! Just one small miscue in numbers or past reference is all it takes to be wrong. Not aside the proponents imo purposly missing some of the figures on purpose!
I do believe we have a warming trend and that is what i see, a trend.
Doug S.
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

The Warmers are watching as their religion becomes as obscure as Pictish Polytheism Empty Up here, as a kid I remember monumental winters...

Post  CTChris Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:35 pm

It always gets cold, but back then we got huge snows, and even worse the ice storms.

In the 80's we had several years where there was almost no winter at all. high 30's low 40's, rain, fog, grey dullness. I recall that there was concern that the winterless years would kill the trees that needed a freeze period in their yearly cycle.

But in the last 20 years or so we have had snow like I never saw. Even when the entire state was shut-down in 1977 I think, we didn't not have the snow we have now.

In the past few years we have had snow that was so massive that roofs and barns all over New England collapsed. Buildings that stood for 200 years. We had a monster snowstorm in October that took out the power to the entire state for a week. We had a recent storm that put 4 feet of snow in my yard....drifts so high that my deck and cars were under 6 or 7 FEET of drift snow.

If anything, we are heading to another ice age.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

The Warmers are watching as their religion becomes as obscure as Pictish Polytheism Empty Re: The Warmers are watching as their religion becomes as obscure as Pictish Polytheism

Post  Harvey Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:22 am

I blame the whole mess on the democrats. If it wasn't fer them we wouldn't even be talking about this shit.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down