The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lake Mary, FL. Woman beaten cuz she parked very poorly. She was maybe deserving?

2 posters

Go down

Lake Mary, FL. Woman beaten cuz she parked very poorly. She was maybe deserving? Empty Lake Mary, FL. Woman beaten cuz she parked very poorly. She was maybe deserving?

Post  Scumbuster Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:50 am

LAKE MARY, Fla. -
A woman enjoying the holidays with her children in Lake Mary was attacked and beaten by another woman because of the way she parked her car.
The attack occurred Sunday night near 100 N. Country Club Road in Lake Mary.
According to police, the victim was returning to her car, which she said was parked slightly crooked, when a vehicle with a Christmas wreath on the front pulled in next to her.

The victim said the driver, described as a Hispanic woman, began yelling at her. The victim then said she would move her vehicle after putting her kids into the car, according to police.

The victim says, however, that she was grabbed by the hair and slammed onto the trunk of the woman's car, according to police, who said the woman was also punched in the face and scratched.

"The one [woman] had grabbed me and pushed me down to the trunk of her car and held me while the other girl punched me in the face and scratched my face and pulled my hair out," said Christine Beckwith.

Friends of the assailant pulled her off the woman and hid their license plates with a rag before driving off, police said.

"It was heartbreaking to hear, it was like, 'Don't touch my mommy. Leave her alone, stop it, stop it you need to stop touching her,'" said Beckwith.

The woman suffered a black eye and scratches on her face but was not seriously injured.

Beckwith's 9-year-old daughter witnessed it all and wants Santa involved. In a letter to him, she wrote, "Dear Santa, Today my mom, Christine, got physically hurt by a woman. I want you to put her on the naughty list! She had long black curly hair, no tattoos, black shirt, jeans, and cruddy attitude!!!"

"If she was willing to do this to a woman alone with her 3 kids and a stroller, I don't see how it wouldn't faze the woman to attack or do something like this to someone else," said Beckwith.

The culprit was described as in her early 20s, about 5 feet 4 inches tall and 140 pounds. She has long, dark, curly hair.

The culprits drove off in two cars, one was a four door white Honda Civic with a Christmas wreath in the front, the license plate was folded over.

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Lake Mary, FL. Woman beaten cuz she parked very poorly. She was maybe deserving? Empty I see a few i would like to Bitch Slap for their parking, too!

Post  Doug S Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:19 am

X
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down