The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some salty language from a dying Black Man.

4 posters

Go down

Some salty language from a dying Black Man. Empty Some salty language from a dying Black Man.

Post  Scumbuster Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:54 pm

I wanted to clear up a few black and white questions and answers. The things I state are facts. They are not downloaded from some media website, not propaganda, just observations from a 70 year old black man, born in America .

I was told by my parents (yes, a married man and woman with my last name), that I was nigger. We lived in “ Nigger Town ” in a small Texas town, no A/C, grass growing through the floor, no car, no TV. We washed our bodies with lye soap that my mother made, by hand. I thought I was a nigger, until I graduated high school, went to college, did an enlistment in the Army, and got a job. I am now retired, own my own home, have 6 children by ONE WOMAN, and we all have the same last name. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Liberal Arts, a Master’s Degree in Sociology. My retirement, VA disability from combat in the Korean War (I only have one leg), and part-time pay in a local college, is about $125,000 a year. From dirt poor nigger, to old, black, proud American.

Yes, I am black, and I can say “nigger”, because I understand the true meaning of the word.

Let’s clear up a few things about the Michael Brown incident.

-Fact: It is not called "shoplifting or stealing", it's called "robbery", which is a felony. Brown stole something and assaulted someone, that means ROBBERY. It’s on video, and it’s a fact. Not shoplifting, not theft, not “lifting” a few cigars, but ROBBERY!

-Michael Brown, like Trayvon, was portrayed by the media as a “little black boy”, cute little headphones, and his cap and gown photo, gunned down by a ruthless police assassin, executed by “whitey”. First, I have never seen a cop drag a person into their car’s driver door to arrest them. So, let us be clear, Michael Brown was a nigger; a sorry assed, criminal, hoodlum, nigger. Nobody wants to say that, but I will. He had a criminal record a mile long, was known for numerous assaults, robberies, including the one you saw with your own eyes, and still refuse to call it a robbery. He was, like so many others, living a life that he thought he was “entitled” to, just for being alive. Gangsta rap, weed, drinking, guns, and those stupid-assed low profile rims, makes him some kind of bad-ass nigger.

-I have fought communist Chinese and North Korean soldiers in the 1950’s with more honor than that nigger. Yep, I peeled potatoes and shot communists. That’s the only job a nigger soldier could get.

-Rodney King? Black Riots!

-Trayvon? Black Riots!

-Hurricane Katrina? Black Riots! Stealing TV’s, designer clothes, etc.

-O.J. Simpson kills white man and white woman, found NOT GUILTY? Did white folks riot? Nope!

-In fact, when is the last time white people rioted? Civil War, maybe? That’s because they are, relatively, civilized people, much like many black Americans. Protesting is one thing, hell, I’m all for it. Even if you are an ignorant idiot, you have a right to protest.

-Stop only showing the young black "cap and gown" photos of Michael. Charles Manson may have a few of those laying around, as well. Show the nigger "gangsta" photos of the "poor unarmed teenager" (grown man) pics that have been removed from his Facebook page, holding the loaded pistol, smoking weed, with a mouthful of money.

-Militarization? The stupid-assed media that publicizes this has no idea what “militarization” really is. Cops wear helmets and vests, and drive armored vehicle because unemployed niggers thrown bricks at them, moron! You put on an "Adam 12" uniform and walk down the streets of Ferguson during the criminal riots. I can guarantee that you'll jump into the first armored "military tank" that you see.

-You only "want the police" when you "need the police", otherwise, you mock and fear what you do not understand about the police. And by the way, the police are trained to take your shit, but I wouldn’t fuck around with those Army National Guard, they aren’t as well disciplined “culturally” to take your shit like police do every day. They will ventilate your black asses with M-16s, with military precision and extreme prejudice.

-And finally, the way we protest and demand justice, is run down the streets breaking shit, looting stores, and acting like a bunch of untrained monkeys? Hell, after Rodney King, criminal niggers were actually killing people, thinking they were entitled to be worse criminals than they already were. For those black criminals that do that, you are a disgrace to your race, inflamed by idiots like Al Sharpton, instead of listening to logic from proud black Americans, like Bill Cosby, Samuel Jackson, Colin Powell, Allen West, me, etc.

-You blame white people for your ignorance, criminal acts, unemployed laziness, etc.

-You blame white people for 89% of the prisons in America being full of blacks. They did nothing wrong, the racists white cops framed them all, right? No chance at school, no chance for college, military, employment? BULL SHIT!

-More niggers kill niggers, than niggers killing whites, whites killing niggers, and whites killing whites….COMBINED. I find this astounding.

-It's not white peoples' faults, the Emancipation Proclamation was signed by a white man years ago. You can go to school, get a job, buy a house, and vote, JUST LIKE WHITE FOLKS!!!! You are not a slave, you are not discriminated against! Slavery is abolished, and nobody alive today, was alive when it was popular. Get over it! You are discriminated against because you are a criminal, sorry-assed nigger. Otherwise, black Americans are treated like everyone else.

-If you choose to create "baby daddy and baby mama", and fake disabilities as an excuse for laziness to draw social security disability…… instead of husband, wife, family, job, mortgage, it's YOUR FAULT, not white folks. And there are a lot of proud black Americans that will tell you the same, as I AM ONE OF THEM!!!

-Remember, the way you act on the camera, is remembered by everyone who sees it. They will never forget it. It shows them how you, as the black race, responds to situation that don’t particularly go the way you think they should. It will become a reference standard, something they expect from you when the next media report doesn’t go your way. Stop being stupid niggers, and be a proud black American. My parents raised me well, but they were wrong about one thing, I am not a nigger.

I will not be around long. While my mind is still sharp, and my aim is still good, my body is eating away with cancer. It started in the prostate, and is spreading rapidly. After I die, I have asked my children to publish my writings, and include my name. Although I am not expecting any miracles, I can only hope that American will stop blaming color, start blaming criminals, and see people for what they really are. We have too many countries that want us dead. We should not be fighting each other.

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Some salty language from a dying Black Man. Empty Some Profound Discourse From An Enlightened White Man...

Post  MikeSandy Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:23 am

Persona Non Grata

I remember you.

We used to hang out together, back at university. So many years ago. You in your mossy dreadlocks (symbolic of progressivism and love), the stone-washed jeans, the Boho sandals, and the anti-Reagan “End of an Error” T-shirt. And me? Well, just me. I never stood out like you.

You always walked with authority, a kind of worldly determination, as the chicks followed faithfully in anticipation of some potential uprising. Maybe even a sit-in near the business building. Or a protest for free coffee. The campus was your arena, your domain. I just watched, never quite able to grasp the plot, and really not all that interested in the script. I was merely your audience. A spectator. Even a friend at times.

I tried to understand you. Seriously, I did. That time you stormed the podium and unplugged the microphone at the Students for Pat Robertson rally, or when you organized the Earth People garden project and one-room Freedom Apartment for low-income students. That was heavy. I was in awe, befuddled slightly, but still in awe. You were committed, a stalwart with icy firm intentions, effortless command, and really good stage presence. It was a magical time, and nothing seemed too outrageous or off the charts.

But that was then.

And so we finished college and parted ways. The gradual drift set in. You’d call once in a while, and of course the “subject” would come up. The test. I could feel your uneasiness, the tone of someone starting to distance himself. Someone stuttering inside from disbelief. My answers were the wrong ones, and over time you knew who I was. You’d figured it out, and it seemed to really gnaw at you, especially when I asked you to read a few Pat Buchanan essays. There was a hesitation in your speech, a shortness of breath, a kind of silence in between sentences. I knew I didn’t fit in, and soon I wasn’t worth the effort of a few finger taps anymore. You went one way, and I went another. But it was bound to happen anyway, and frankly, I just didn’t care.

I definitely remember you, though you’ve most likely forgotten me by now. That is, me the person.

So where are you these days? I’d say everywhere, and you’ve done pretty well for yourself after all this time. You and your culture warrior clones are impossible to avoid. I honestly can’t get away from you. Really. Everywhere. On TV. In our public schools. In the universities (naturally). On the Internet. On the radio. In NGOs. In practically every federal agency imaginable. In the press. In parades (which used to be fun family things but have now morphed into social justice soap boxes — yuck). In Hollywood. On city councils. On “citizen” panels. In corporate boardrooms. On political action committees. In PSAs. In ethnic-identity, anti-White movements. In Congress. In the White House. And even making headway into our military and police forces. Quite an accomplishment.

Because of you, America has already perished, and that hurts.

You see, what motivates guys like me–and there are tens of millions of us–is a sense of country. A country isn’t only an economy producing widgets, or an international employment agency for cheap Third World labor. It isn’t just a giant bargain bin. It’s more than that. Despite what you say, despite your lies, we are driven not by hate, but by a longing for a homeland, a place to feel at home. If you take the time, you will find a lot of decent people discussing and writing about this. And they do a great job explaining it all. But you will never try to understand, because you have no sense of country. You have no understanding of a people. You are too obsessed with selective tolerance and selective diversity, rather than the natural balance of community, race, and folk. You know, country — the entity you helped destroy.

And me? You remember. Well, maybe not. I’m now persona non grata. I haven’t changed much since college, and I really thought you wanted to do good. You know, help people. But you’ve made me the target of your hate. You used to talk to me back in the day, but now you talk to my boss and attempt to get me fired. You try to destroy my livelihood for exercising my (former) First Amendment rights. You ridicule me because I have traditional beliefs. You troll social media looking for an opportunity to pounce on me or anyone else who may fit your sick profile — generally people you disagree with. You act one way yet expect others to blindly follow whatever you say. And that’s it. That’s you and your ilk. Today.

You have no idea what’s at stake. None. And for the record, I have nothing to do with hate. That’s your domain.

So if I am persona non grata, then my absence shouldn’t matter to you. You prefer me gone, right? Your social experiments would go a lot more smoothly without me, right? You’d be a lot happier living in your world, and me living in mine. I mean, let’s be honest. We went our separate ways after university, and the sky didn’t fall, did it? Isn’t this what you really want?

I know what I want. I want back what’s been taken from me. I want a Homeland. And the message I’ll keep repeating is the same – we don’t belong together. It’s time for a divorce. It’s time to move on.

And I think it’s time to forget you. So why are you following me?

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Some salty language from a dying Black Man. Empty U B A Wiggley Weirdo, it's U who was big wit da dreads

Post  Scumbuster Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:13 pm

how U did dat wit ur cracker boy's hair I don't know. And ur suckin' up to every nigjig on campus was a bit sickening. Stay on the SS cuz I know U saved
nada for retirement so live carefully, dude.

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Some salty language from a dying Black Man. Empty Re: Some salty language from a dying Black Man.

Post  MikeSandy Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:42 pm

Scumbuster wrote:how U did dat wit ur  cracker boy's hair I don't know. And ur suckin' up to every nigjig on campus was a bit sickening. Stay on the SS cuz I know U saved
nada for retirement so live carefully, dude.

I haven't the vaguest idea of what you are trying to say.

Enough with the ebonics!

Brotha.

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Some salty language from a dying Black Man. Empty Re: Some salty language from a dying Black Man.

Post  Harvey Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:10 am

Mike, thank you for that. That's the sort of thing which ought to be copied and posted as a response to every anger filled liberal in every chat room.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Some salty language from a dying Black Man. Empty MIKE, Just what the hell did U mean with: Your response to my original post?

Post  Scumbuster Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:20 pm

I had no idea of what that was about. You went into a long reply that I didn't understand. Rolling Eyes Shocked

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Some salty language from a dying Black Man. Empty that was a great read

Post  airgunbuff1 Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:36 pm

I know decent black folks like that...not afraid to call it the way it is..... plain speak that anyone can understand...with the exception of a liberal... Very Happy

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down