The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more coddling of that scum bag woodturd

2 posters

Go down

more coddling of that scum bag woodturd Empty more coddling of that scum bag woodturd

Post  airgunbuff1 Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:08 am

CT steve just can't help himself... The sticky of the mod getting the boot woodturd has been deleted. Never in my life have I seen such pandering to a vile piece of shit.... There is a special place in hell for the likes of CT steve and woodturd, and of course lard ass billy.
Mean while the sticky say Jim is banned forever stays....... What pieces of shit and CT steve says he wants to be fair !!!  People like this bunch is why we have the problems in this country we do !!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

more coddling of that scum bag woodturd Empty After having post deleted for no reason, one looses interest in posting there. It got to be a waste of time.

Post  Swampguy Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Swampguy

Back to top Go down

more coddling of that scum bag woodturd Empty amen

Post  airgunbuff1 Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:48 am

and then some !!!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

more coddling of that scum bag woodturd Empty I wonder how much money from the forum goes to Wanda ???

Post  airgunbuff1 Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:10 am

Wanda is James widow... the guy who started the forum.

I mean CT makes about 50-60 Grand a year from James forum !!!!! James Kitching was a good man, with a family.

Does anyone ever wonder ???? Just saying. All about greed and power I guess !!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

more coddling of that scum bag woodturd Empty Re: more coddling of that scum bag woodturd

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down