The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess it must be the knife's fault.

Go down

I guess it must be the knife's fault. Empty I guess it must be the knife's fault.

Post  fortuna Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:17 am

This is the 26-year-old knifeman who hacked 19 people to death at a care home in Japan because he wanted to ‘get rid of the disabled from this world’.

Satoshi Uematsu, 26, killed 19 and seriously injured 26 people in what has been deemed the country's worst mass murder since World War II.

He went into the Tsukui Yamayuri En centre in Sagamihara, outside of Tokyo, brandishing a knife at around 2.30am local time.

Police were called to the scene after residents saw a man with blond hair armed with a blade in black clothes in the centre's grounds.

Uematsu, who is a former employee at the care centre, was arrested after he walked into a police station 30 minutes after the gruesome attack and stated 'I did it'.

Japanese newspaper Asahi Shimbun reported that the suspect told police: 'I want to get rid of the disabled from this world.'

Kyodo news service has released a letter that Uematsu tried to present to Tadamori Oshima, the speaker of the lower house of Japan's parliament, in February calling for euthanasia of disabled people.

In it, Uematsu described detailed plans on how he planned to carry out such an attack during the night when there were few staff working. He wrote he would then turn himself in to the police.

Uematsu said that by killing the disabled he would stimulate the world economy and maybe even prevent a World War III.

'Now is the time to carry out a revolution and make an inevitable but tough decision for the sake of all mankind,' Uematsu wrote.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3707721/Stabbing-horror-Japan-leaves-19-dead-45-injured-knifeman-attacks-centre-disabled-people.html#ixzz4FV6KXruM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

fortuna

Back to top Go down