The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rob Schneider dings alec Baldwin's Trump.

Go down

Rob Schneider dings alec Baldwin's Trump. Empty Rob Schneider dings alec Baldwin's Trump.

Post  fortuna Tue May 01, 2018 4:08 am

Rob Schneider is doubling down on his comments about "Saturday Night Live," specifically Alec Baldwin's portrayal of President Trump.

The former "SNL" regular took to Twitter a day after his interview with the New York Daily News was published to clarify his remarks on Baldwin and how the actor has let his personal politics take center stage.

"Comedy needs surprise. It must keep the audience guessing," Schneider posted on Twitter Saturday. "It should not be afraid to shock or offend. It should attack the powerful and arrogant. But it must come from a place of inspiration where it made the writer laugh."

Schneider criticized the decades-old improv show for "letting the cat out of the bag" by showing which way it leans politically.

"You kind of assumed they would lean more left and liberal, but now ... they are completely against Trump, which I think makes it less interesting because you know the direction the piece is going," Schneider argued in an interview with the New York Daily News.

The comedian then compared Baldwin's performance to comedian Dana Carvey's impression of George H.W. Bush in the late '80s and '90s, saying Baldwin's impression of Trump is different from Carvey's playful impersonation of Bush.

"Much late night comedy is less about being funny and more about Indoctrination by comedic disposition," Schneider continued on Twitter. "People aren't really laughing at it as much as cheering on the rhetoric. It no longer resembles a comedy show, it's more like some kind of liberal Klan meeting."

fortuna

Back to top Go down

Rob Schneider dings alec Baldwin's Trump. Empty Last Paragraph is...............

Post  fortuna Wed May 02, 2018 11:42 am

quite important and true. Here .....................have a chuckle:

Said the wife, "My husband's a creep,
I'm so tired and pissed I could weep.
For my husband demands,
To hold a tit in each hand,
Then the bastard walks 'round in his sleep."

There was a young girl name of Bass
Who had absolutely no class.
Her idea to please,
Was to get on her knees
So a prick could be shoved up her ass.