I knew something about the media love affair with Khashoggi stunk...

Go down

I knew something about the media love affair with Khashoggi stunk...

Post  CTChris on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:56 pm

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/271623/jamal-khashoggi-media-fights-muslim-brotherhood-daniel-greenfield

CTChris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHO IS: "Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center"

Post  fortuna on Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, WHAT/Where is the Freedom Center and what do they do? What is a Shillman Journalism Fellow? IF........what was written, then why is there such rhetoric from Trump? Just Asking.

fortuna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

This isn't PC

Post  DonMatzeder on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:19 am

Democracy in other countries is not necessarily in our national interest. What we really need are stable countries that are not aggressive to their neighbors. Some cultures are not stable enough to use the democratic system to run their affairs. Some cultures do not have the same values as ours and we can not and should not try to change that. Kings have killed their opponents for centuries and it is legal in their countries. The State Dept should warn us about travel there but it's their business. This guy was an asshole and the world is a better place. The only reason we are hearing about this is that he claimed to be a journalist and all journalists think they are special and should get special treatment. He was a Taliban propagandist. How did he get a green card in the first place?

DonMatzeder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I knew something about the media love affair with Khashoggi stunk...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down