The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens?"

3 posters

Go down

"Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens?" Empty "Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens?"

Post  CTChris Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:13 am

http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2012/10/29/beyond-impeachment-benghazi/?singlepage=true

"It is undoubtedly worse than Obama simply turned his back on cornered American citizens in a foreign land, knowing undoubtedly they would die. But that Barack did so without any compelling reason—except political—is beyond evil. Only a moral monster would have made that decision when it was within his powers to possibly save them with almost no effort of his own."

CTChris

Back to top Go down

"Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens?" Empty I really don't think so

Post  DonMatzeder Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:38 am

however, his job is to defend, so to ignore that job when it is called for and the solution is at hand is the worst kind of malfesance....

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

"Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens?" Empty If he manages to eake out a win next week....

Post  CTChris Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:50 am

.....I think he will be facing impeachment, or at least he should be.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

"Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens?" Empty I wouldn't vote for that

Post  DonMatzeder Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:07 am

that would put Biden in charge for 4 years with a court that won't stop the executive orders that they have perfected......

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

"Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens?" Empty What a horrible thought.

Post  CTChris Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:51 am

Lets pray that the white house gets a much needed enema on November 6.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

"Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens?" Empty To me it is worse than treason

Post  airgunbuff1 Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 am

can you imagine the out cry if this happened on Bushs watch ?? Th media would be going crazy.....How anyone can cast a vote for obama and company is beyond my ability to understand. I guess that is what I get for having VALUES !!!! In my mind the state department and obama are guilty of murder.....yet the media is mum !!!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens?" Empty Re: "Is it treason when you put your own reelection above the good of your country and the lives of its citizens?"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down