The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now ask yourself this: If George W. Bush were president, and the press didn’t know what he did on the evening of the Benghazi attack, do you think there would be the same focus in the media? I think we know the answer.

3 posters

Go down

Now ask yourself this: If George W. Bush were president, and the press didn’t know what he did on the evening of the Benghazi attack, do you think there would be the same focus in the media? I think we know the answer. Empty Now ask yourself this: If George W. Bush were president, and the press didn’t know what he did on the evening of the Benghazi attack, do you think there would be the same focus in the media? I think we know the answer.

Post  CTChris Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:47 pm

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/30/media-cooperating-with-benghazi-cover-up/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Now ask yourself this: If George W. Bush were president, and the press didn’t know what he did on the evening of the Benghazi attack, do you think there would be the same focus in the media? I think we know the answer. Empty GWB would be flogged for several hours B4 he would be crucified. WE ALL KNOW THAT BUT THE COMMIE MEDIA IS RUN BY THE black emperor.

Post  Scumbuster Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Sad Shocked Rolling Eyes

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Now ask yourself this: If George W. Bush were president, and the press didn’t know what he did on the evening of the Benghazi attack, do you think there would be the same focus in the media? I think we know the answer. Empty Predictable reaction from the press and the libs....but I repeat myself.

Post  CTChris Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:10 pm

Crickets.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Now ask yourself this: If George W. Bush were president, and the press didn’t know what he did on the evening of the Benghazi attack, do you think there would be the same focus in the media? I think we know the answer. Empty Re: Now ask yourself this: If George W. Bush were president, and the press didn’t know what he did on the evening of the Benghazi attack, do you think there would be the same focus in the media? I think we know the answer.

Post  MikeSandy Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:18 pm

I think this ambassador was set-up to be kidnapped and held hostage so Stymie and his cohorts could negotiate a miraculous rescue just before the election.
Sadly, He died of smoke inhalation in a so called Safe-Room, Thwarting the diabolical dictators plans.

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Now ask yourself this: If George W. Bush were president, and the press didn’t know what he did on the evening of the Benghazi attack, do you think there would be the same focus in the media? I think we know the answer. Empty Re: Now ask yourself this: If George W. Bush were president, and the press didn’t know what he did on the evening of the Benghazi attack, do you think there would be the same focus in the media? I think we know the answer.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down