The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Why has Hillary not explained her inaction – or stepped down?'

2 posters

Go down

'Why has Hillary not explained her inaction – or stepped down?' Empty 'Why has Hillary not explained her inaction – or stepped down?'

Post  sansone Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:57 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/the-smoking-gun-of-the-benghazi-cover-up/

sansone

Back to top Go down

'Why has Hillary not explained her inaction – or stepped down?' Empty Govco and the MSM will not break this story until

Post  fred Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:46 am

after the election. It's quite simple really. They want "O" to be re-elected at all cost. They wont hesitate to crucify him AFTER the election though because then they have old JOE to have fun with. It's all about ratings [money] and agenda. I believe this story will bring this administration down but not until it suits the MSM. Edit to add The reason this story is getting some whispers now is just to keep it in circulation. They want to be sure and get all the early votes they can before it becomes front page news. This is the reason I disagree with early voting. If this story became top news a couple weeks ago I'm pretty sure some of those early DEM votes would be REP votes. Not all because there are some folks who will vote for "O" no matter what but just like all those who are suffering buyers remorse from 2008 there will be a few this time as well. When it comes to the MSM timing is everything......

fred

Back to top Go down