The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama Administration Slashed Funding for School-Safety Programs

4 posters

Go down

Obama Administration Slashed Funding for School-Safety Programs  Empty Obama Administration Slashed Funding for School-Safety Programs

Post  CTChris Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:48 pm

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/336318/obama-administration-slashed-funding-school-safety-programs-andrew-johnson#

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Obama Administration Slashed Funding for School-Safety Programs  Empty I wonder

Post  fred Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:22 pm

just how long this asshat would last if we de-funded the secret service? I'd love to find out.....

fred

Back to top Go down

Obama Administration Slashed Funding for School-Safety Programs  Empty THE MULATTO EMPEROR'S AGENDA IS EVERYTHING. THE KIDS MEAN NOTHING TO THE COMMIE HATER OF AMERICA.

Post  Scumbuster Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:00 pm

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. Crying or Very sad Razz Rolling Eyes

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Obama Administration Slashed Funding for School-Safety Programs  Empty Not this one...

Post  MikeSandy Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:16 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/12/23/School-Obama-s-Daughters-Attend-Has-11-Armed-Guards-Not-Counting-Secret-Service

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Obama Administration Slashed Funding for School-Safety Programs  Empty I'm glad they are safe.

Post  CTChris Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:42 pm

I'd be even more glad if ALL our kids were as safe.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Obama Administration Slashed Funding for School-Safety Programs  Empty Re: Obama Administration Slashed Funding for School-Safety Programs

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down