The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Democrats Announce Plans to Go After Handguns

3 posters

Go down

Democrats Announce Plans to Go After Handguns Empty Democrats Announce Plans to Go After Handguns

Post  CTChris Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:20 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/democrats-announce-plans-to-go-after-handguns/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Democrats Announce Plans to Go After Handguns Empty This is exactly why the media and ANTI-GUN mouthbreathers hated it when it was revealed that it was an AR-15 as the killing weapon. THEY WANTED IT TO BE HANDGUNS LIKE PISTOLS ETC. They covered up that fact for a bit after the event but could'nt hold to

Post  Scumbuster Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:19 pm

the lie. If it was large mag. handguns they would have had an easier time with their agenda to steal our handguns with illegal laws but the gun-grabbers not only LOVE THESE KID KILLINGS BUT THEY HOPE FOR A CERTAIN WEAPON TO BE USED WHICH THEY BELIEVE WOULD MAKE IT EASIER TO ACHIEVE THEIR LOATHSOME ENDS. I TRULY BELIEVE THIS...................................................................ABSOLUTELY. Twisted Evil

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Democrats Announce Plans to Go After Handguns Empty This might prove to be WAY more painful than they anticipate.

Post  jlucas50 Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 am

I guess they think we'll all just roll over at the stroke of a pen. I believe this is where this administration will make it's fatal mistake. Albeit a small consensus, I know of at least twelve officers sworn to uphold the law that are willing to resign if required to uphold a mandate to confiscate law abiding citizens arms.

jlucas50

Back to top Go down

Democrats Announce Plans to Go After Handguns Empty Re: Democrats Announce Plans to Go After Handguns

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down