The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess getting rich off of the demon petrolium products is OK. Must be since Al Grope is doing it.

2 posters

Go down

I guess getting rich off of the demon petrolium products is OK.  Must be since Al Grope is doing it. Empty I guess getting rich off of the demon petrolium products is OK. Must be since Al Grope is doing it.

Post  CTChris Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:38 pm

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/04/al-jazeera-seen-as-using-al-gore-to-bolster-networks-legitimacy-in-united-states/

“In former, sane, times, doing something like this would have finished Gore’s credibility forever"

CTChris

Back to top Go down

I guess getting rich off of the demon petrolium products is OK.  Must be since Al Grope is doing it. Empty I look at Al Jazeera this way

Post  DonMatzeder Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:19 pm

they are rediculous liers and propagandists but they are probably better than the existing MSM.

Last edited by DonMatzeder on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

I guess getting rich off of the demon petrolium products is OK.  Must be since Al Grope is doing it. Empty I think they may be more honest.

Post  CTChris Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:24 pm

They dont seem to hide the fact that they hate America. They REALLY dont hide the fact that they hate Israel.

You know what?

You are right!

CTChris

Back to top Go down

I guess getting rich off of the demon petrolium products is OK.  Must be since Al Grope is doing it. Empty Re: I guess getting rich off of the demon petrolium products is OK. Must be since Al Grope is doing it.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down