The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jack Lew signature is standard for bastard creep lawyers. It makes them almost immune from the paperwork they sign. THAT'S WHY THEY DO IT. I have seen this many times. DON'T TRUST THIS FUCKING BASTARD. HE WILL BE PROVEN TO BE A LYING CHEATING MARXIST

2 posters

Go down

The Jack Lew signature is standard for bastard creep lawyers. It makes them almost immune from the paperwork they sign. THAT'S WHY THEY DO IT. I have seen this many times. DON'T TRUST THIS FUCKING BASTARD. HE WILL BE PROVEN TO BE A LYING CHEATING MARXIST  Empty I knew he was a idiot marxist stoooooopid bastard BUT UR INFO PROVED IT. GOOD POST.

Post  Scumbuster Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:10 pm

the muligga will do all to destroy the nation. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

The Jack Lew signature is standard for bastard creep lawyers. It makes them almost immune from the paperwork they sign. THAT'S WHY THEY DO IT. I have seen this many times. DON'T TRUST THIS FUCKING BASTARD. HE WILL BE PROVEN TO BE A LYING CHEATING MARXIST  Empty Re: The Jack Lew signature is standard for bastard creep lawyers. It makes them almost immune from the paperwork they sign. THAT'S WHY THEY DO IT. I have seen this many times. DON'T TRUST THIS FUCKING BASTARD. HE WILL BE PROVEN TO BE A LYING CHEATING MARXIST

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down