The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If a person characterizes you as Tainted, Being just a Remnant of...

2 posters

Go down

If a person characterizes you as Tainted, Being just a Remnant of... Empty If a person characterizes you as Tainted, Being just a Remnant of...

Post  MikeSandy Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:30 am

An earlier discussion Forum.

Would statements like that make you feel welcome?
Would that not preclude any sense of objectivity?

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

If a person characterizes you as Tainted, Being just a Remnant of... Empty Yes i saw that...That ame from CT Steve on his new R&P

Post  airgunbuff1 Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Steve is a funny bird.. he is afraid of offending people. In short as i see it he does not have much of a back bone. I want to be wrong. I know he is a good guy. BUT he has this political correctness thing going on. That said he does live in CT so it is more or less an osmosis kind of thing I guess.
Wimpy people are evry where these days... it saddens me but it is what it is. I look at it like this, I pick friends very carefully. Say I was in a bar fight or worse..is this someone I would want watching my back ?? stend up guys are few and far in between. That forum caters to the moma boys and coodles the beetle. bust such is life...Time to just move on..

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down