The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama ’06: Raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills; Obama ’13: Not raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills

3 posters

Go down

Obama ’06: Raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills; Obama ’13: Not raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills Empty Obama ’06: Raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills; Obama ’13: Not raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills

Post  CTChris Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:34 pm

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/14/obama-06-raising-the-debt-ceiling-means-america-cant-pay-its-bills-obama-13-not-raising-the-debt-ceiling-means-america-cant-pay-its-bills/

Moron.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Obama ’06: Raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills; Obama ’13: Not raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills Empty obama is the biggest piece of shit ever to grace the whitehouse

Post  airgunbuff1 Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:39 pm

I don;t see how the republic can endure 4 more years of this marxist !!!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Obama ’06: Raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills; Obama ’13: Not raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills Empty It may not survive it.

Post  CTChris Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:57 pm

That is his goal....or at least the goal of those that control the brain-dead Barry.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Obama ’06: Raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills; Obama ’13: Not raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills Empty Hmmmmmmmmm I hope calling him: "DOUBLETALK OBAMA" is'nt considered a "colorful metaphor". What about "HYPOCRITICAL, LYING, COMMUNIST OBAMA"?

Post  Scumbuster Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:59 pm

PERSONALLY, I LIKED MY NAME REFERAL A DAY OR 2 AGO. Twisted Evil Razz

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Obama ’06: Raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills; Obama ’13: Not raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills Empty Re: Obama ’06: Raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills; Obama ’13: Not raising the debt ceiling means America can’t pay its bills

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down