The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Haley and 'Roots': The Lance Armstrong of Literature

2 posters

Go down

Alex Haley and 'Roots': The Lance Armstrong of Literature Empty Alex Haley and 'Roots': The Lance Armstrong of Literature

Post  CTChris Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:58 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/01/21/Alex-Haley-Lance-Armstrong-Of-Literature

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Alex Haley and 'Roots': The Lance Armstrong of Literature Empty Yeah, Lance is a creep BUT he did the actual riding, sweating, falling & skinning knees ETC. alex haley really did a SCREW JOB. THE NEWS MEDIA REALLY HID THIS INFO. I DID'NT know a thing about it until this Breitbart article.

Post  Scumbuster Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:43 pm

This really surprised the hell out of me.
I knew the slave owners did'nt beat/whip their super-expensive slaves to almost death as was portrayed in ROOTS. They would give a beating to
backtalking, unresponsive etc. slaves but very few as it did teach a lesson to the others. Ya would'nt want to beat a great racehorse to death just cuz
it might have had a bad race. Same with the slaves. Few were beaten as depicted in LIBERAL history. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Shocked Razz

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down