The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to America?

3 posters

Go down

What happened to America? Empty What happened to America?

Post  MikeSandy Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:25 pm

Poke some holes in this assessment.

http://theforemostproblem.blogspot.com/2013/01/what-happened-to-america_2723.html

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

What happened to America? Empty So, if I believe this article I must believe American Jews wanted the half-breed to win cuz he's a commie? Well, I have very little luv for American Hollywood/media Jews but there are many I like and would go to bat for. I hold the Israeli Jews in high

Post  Scumbuster Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:00 pm

regard as they know what it is to fight for their freedom and right to exist. They are very unlike 75% of American Jews.
I think you might find many authors who define many types of gummint/rule etc. Keep in mind, the Jews were persecuted from day 1 it seemed (yes they also persecuted others) and had land/money/valuables stolen. They learned to LEARN and keep terriffic knowledge in the brain as they could never
have that info stolen unless killed. Therefore many came up with certain forms of gummint (NON-WORKING IN THE LONG RUN) CUZ THEY KNEW NO BETTER. I'm not defending them but understanding them knowing that all commies should be liquidated. Cool

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

What happened to America? Empty Re: What happened to America?

Post  MikeSandy Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Scumbuster wrote:regard as they know what it is to fight for their freedom and right to exist. They are very unlike 75% of American Jews.
I think you might find many authors who define many types of gummint/rule etc. Keep in mind, the Jews were persecuted from day 1 it seemed (yes they also persecuted others) and had land/money/valuables stolen. They learned to LEARN and keep terriffic knowledge in the brain as they could never
have that info stolen unless killed. Therefore many came up with certain forms of gummint (NON-WORKING IN THE LONG RUN) CUZ THEY KNEW NO BETTER. I'm not defending them but understanding them knowing that all commies should be liquidated. Cool

To demur, Or not to demur, That is the question.
http://snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com/2013/01/who-brought-slaves-to-america.html

Does his history have any relevance in our contemporary lives?
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

What happened to America? Empty All true!

Post  CTChris Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:31 pm

And the Jews caused the extinction of dinosaurs! That was no asteroid....it was a huge matzo ball!

CTChris

Back to top Go down

What happened to America? Empty What kind of Meshuga response is that Chris?

Post  MikeSandy Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:07 pm

CTChris wrote:And the Jews caused the extinction of dinosaurs! That was no asteroid....it was a huge matzo ball!

All the Goim know the Dinosaurs became extinct because of a Giant Obese Shiksa striking planet earth millions of years ago.

Just remember to place the Mezuzah on the lower top third of the doorway.

I know more about the Hebrew culture than I let on to.

Care to take a guess on how that came about?

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

What happened to America? Empty I can only assume that you share some blood with that culture...

Post  CTChris Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:46 pm

...I do not, but I do know something about oppressed people and culture....my own.

If you can figure out the lyrics....it is brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtEKUWRpUWg

CTChris

Back to top Go down

What happened to America? Empty YO Mike, The African chiefs sold natives into slavery and about 65% went to South & Central America. I don't doubt Jews were in the slave trade. Remember, virtually all whites felt Blacks were not of a white humaness. They were thought to be below whites

Post  Scumbuster Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:33 pm

THEREFORE...............slavery was a no brainer...............................for awhile. The English, Dutch and many others were in the slave trade so why do U seem to blame the Jews for so much of it? I guess what UR hatred sez is that the Jews deserved the holocaust.
I seem to remember the Jews comming up with many medical discoveries such as a polio cure, new heart operations etc.
In UR ledger what the Jew has accomplished through history still does'nt make up for some of their failures. What culture or race can say they did better? The blood thirsty Romans? The Greeks who had huge problems? Name three. Razz

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeSandy Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Scumbuster wrote:THEREFORE...............slavery was a no brainer...............................for awhile. The English, Dutch and many others were in the slave trade so why do U seem to blame the Jews for so much of it? I guess what UR hatred sez is that the Jews deserved the holocaust.
I seem to remember the Jews comming up with many medical discoveries such as a polio cure, new heart operations etc.
In UR ledger what the Jew has accomplished through history still does'nt make up for some of their failures. What culture or race can say they did better? The blood thirsty Romans? The Greeks who had huge problems? Name three. Razz

I never expressed or implied any hatred in my posting.
I'm just exploring the culmination of events over the ages that present day America represents, And the sources of its demise.

It's not like i cannot sympathize with the plight of the Israelis either!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

What happened to America? Empty I don't know but you seem to be pulling back from your original comments. Are you saying this was a huge "PUT-ON"? I DON'T BUY IT.

Post  Scumbuster Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:52 am

Convince me. Smile

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down