The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who’s Smarter: Joe Biden or Yogi Berra?

4 posters

Go down

Who’s Smarter: Joe Biden or Yogi Berra? Empty Who’s Smarter: Joe Biden or Yogi Berra?

Post  CTChris Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:12 am

http://www.bernardgoldberg.com/whos-smarter-joe-biden-or-yogi-berra/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Bernardgoldbergcom+%28BernardGoldberg.com%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

So I’ve been thinking about all the bad things that would happen to America if President Obama loses in November. And I could only come up with one. We would no longer have Joe Biden to kick around. Admit it: when Joe opens his mouth, you feel a lot smarter than you did right before he opened his mouth.

Take his latest gems.

Cranking it up at a roaring campaign rally, Biden says: “With you we can win North Carolina.”

He was in Virginia at the time.

Earlier, he told the crowd, ““Romney wants to, he said in the first 100 days, he’s going to let the big banks once again write their own rules. Unchain Wall Street.”

Then slipping into a southern accent, he finished with, “They’re going to put y’all back in chains.”

Nice move, Joe … except the many black folks in the crowd weren’t laughing.

A day later on the campaign trail he tells supporters: ”Folks, where’s it written we cannot lead the world in the 20th century in making automobiles?

Okay, so the guy doesn’t know what century we’re in? He can’t know everything!

And bless his heart, remember when Joe, at a rally in Washington, had those nice things to say about the guy’s dead mother.

“His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she’s- wait- your mom’s still- your mom’s still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul.”

Make fun of him if you will … but Joe Biden is the kind of guy who acknowledges the little people in the crowd …

“Stand up, Chuck, let ‘em see ya.”

He was referring to Missouri State Senator Chuck Graham – who is in a wheelchair.

Hey, anybody can make a mistake. At least Joe cares about the middle class. In Athens, Ohio, campaigning in 2008, he got the faithful going with a shot at John McCain …

“Look, John’s last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs.”

Yes, Joe, and 2 plus 2 equal 6,000.

Speaking to the House Democratic Caucus, at a retreat in Williamsburg, Virginia, Biden channeled his inner Yogi Berra and said, “If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there’s still a 30% chance we’re going to get it wrong.”

Maybe, but what are the chances that he’s going to get the name of the guy who put him on the ticket wrong.

“A man I’m proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States – Barack America!”

Asked about Biden’s flubs on a cable TV show, Rudy Giuliani, said “I mean, this guy just isn’t bright. He’s never been bright. He isn’t bright. People think well, he just talks a little bit too much. Actually, he’s just not very smart.”

Really? Why? Just because he doesn’t know what century we’re living in?

I don’t know about you, but I’m hoping we get the opportunity to miss Joe Biden.

Who’s Smarter: Joe Biden or Yogi Berra? Biden3

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Who’s Smarter: Joe Biden or Yogi Berra? Empty It's hard to say

Post  DonMatzeder Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 am

which was smarter, but Yogi was a lot more relevant....

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

Who’s Smarter: Joe Biden or Yogi Berra? Empty Scary. If this clown became president, it could actually get worse!

Post  Swampguy Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Plum scary when you think about it. Gads, I need a drink.........

Where's da Scotch CT? And Ron, I will be needing a stogie with that......

Swampguy

Back to top Go down

Who’s Smarter: Joe Biden or Yogi Berra? Empty LOL!

Post  CTChris Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:51 pm

We'll hook you up Jim!

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Who’s Smarter: Joe Biden or Yogi Berra? Empty Didn't you mean Yogi Bear!....

Post  Doug S Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:22 pm

X
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

Who’s Smarter: Joe Biden or Yogi Berra? Empty Re: Who’s Smarter: Joe Biden or Yogi Berra?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down