The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now in Minnesota. Who says the dims want to take your guns? The dims do.

2 posters

Go down

Now in Minnesota.  Who says the dims want to take your guns?  The dims do. Empty Now in Minnesota. Who says the dims want to take your guns? The dims do.

Post  CTChris Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 pm

A great big thanks to you asshole dims that vote these commies into office. I hope they take your guns first.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/02/breaking-mn-democrats-introduce-law-to-confiscate-guns-using-same-language-as-mo-democrats/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Now in Minnesota.  Who says the dims want to take your guns?  The dims do. Empty The Dims don't have a prayer

Post  DonMatzeder Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:49 pm

of passing that in MO buy who knows up north....

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

Now in Minnesota.  Who says the dims want to take your guns?  The dims do. Empty I susect this is an effort that will be national in scope. With the help of the liberal media who knows what is possible?

Post  CTChris Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:51 pm

I can tell you what is likely to happen here in the People's Republic of Connecticut. Wanna buy a Bushmaster?

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Now in Minnesota.  Who says the dims want to take your guns?  The dims do. Empty Yes, but I think

Post  DonMatzeder Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:56 pm

I;ll wait for a few states to pass the law and the market should get flooded and I;ll be able to buy it cheap. I need to balance out the overpriced Bushmaster 308 I just bought.

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

Now in Minnesota.  Who says the dims want to take your guns?  The dims do. Empty Yer a real pal....

Post  CTChris Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Wink

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Now in Minnesota.  Who says the dims want to take your guns?  The dims do. Empty Re: Now in Minnesota. Who says the dims want to take your guns? The dims do.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down