The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Democrat Used Taxpayer Money For Fancy Clothes And Spa Treatments-For Her Poodle

2 posters

Go down

Democrat Used Taxpayer Money For Fancy Clothes And Spa Treatments-For Her Poodle Empty Democrat Used Taxpayer Money For Fancy Clothes And Spa Treatments-For Her Poodle

Post  CTChris Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:00 am

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/02/14/democrat-used-taxpayer-money-for-fancy-clothes-and-spa-treatments-for-her-poodle/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Democrat Used Taxpayer Money For Fancy Clothes And Spa Treatments-For Her Poodle Empty Why are people of this ILK still alive? Why does God allow them 'life' so as to cause problems for people trying to do things the RIGHT WAY?

Post  Scumbuster Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Kill all the "TAKERS". Twisted Evil

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Democrat Used Taxpayer Money For Fancy Clothes And Spa Treatments-For Her Poodle Empty God allows all sorts of hideous parasites to exist, and who knows why?

Post  CTChris Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:09 pm

Leeches, tapeworms, ticks, fleas, lice, lampreys....and those are just the democrats in the senate. many more such slugs and bottom feeders are in the house, and of course, the millions of scabies and roaches that vote for them.

Sadly, we all pay for the actions of the vermin that vote for these communistic creatures, and when they come for our guns, may it be their doors that are knocked on first. And may it be their guns AND airguns that get confiscated first.

Will they learn their lesson then?

Of course not.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Democrat Used Taxpayer Money For Fancy Clothes And Spa Treatments-For Her Poodle Empty I can deal with the, "Leeches, tapeworms, ticks, fleas, lice, lampreys...."..............................I just can't deal with the humans of the same DNA. " NUDGE, NUDGE, KNOW WHAT I MEAN, KNOW WHAT I MEAN?"

Post  Scumbuster Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:38 pm

U know where that comes from............................NO? Very Happy Smile

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Democrat Used Taxpayer Money For Fancy Clothes And Spa Treatments-For Her Poodle Empty Say no more....

Post  CTChris Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ona-RhLfRfc&feature=player_embedded

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Democrat Used Taxpayer Money For Fancy Clothes And Spa Treatments-For Her Poodle Empty Good show. Brings back funny memories. Luved MP but I was nuts for Fawlty Towers. I have all 12 (I think) episodes. Now, if I could find them.

Post  Scumbuster Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Nudge, nudge............Wink Wink. Surprised Laughing

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Democrat Used Taxpayer Money For Fancy Clothes And Spa Treatments-For Her Poodle Empty Re: Democrat Used Taxpayer Money For Fancy Clothes And Spa Treatments-For Her Poodle

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down