The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

74 percent of this damned racist country.....74 percent!

4 posters

Go down

74 percent of this damned racist country.....74 percent! Empty 74 percent of this damned racist country.....74 percent!

Post  CTChris Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:01 pm

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matt-hadro/2012/08/17/msnbc-cnn-ignored-poll-showing-74-percent-americans-support-showing-phot

CTChris

Back to top Go down

74 percent of this damned racist country.....74 percent! Empty Just like Drunk Driving percentage.....

Post  Doug S Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:25 pm

What's the percentage of Fraud that doesn't get caught! How easy can someone get along now days without a Photo ID. Democrats can load up the old and Stupid and get their ID affairs in order.
What is the process of getting Welfare and EBT cards without Photo ID?
Doug S.
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

74 percent of this damned racist country.....74 percent! Empty LOL!

Post  CTChris Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:28 pm

Maybe you'd better ask those liberal bigots that talk about watermelons on the white house lawn. What kind of warped mind comes up with that?

CTChris

Back to top Go down

74 percent of this damned racist country.....74 percent! Empty "Not much of a problem" is a cowardly stance. I take

Post  Swampguy Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:36 pm

my liberty seriously, and I for one, totally resent one single illegal or miscounted vote. Voting is the single most important thing "most" citizens do in guiding the direction of our government.

74% is actually remarkable when you take into account the number of commies, democrats, and other crackpots we now have residing, and unfortunately voting, in our Republic. I'm surprised the number is that high.

Fix it in November!

Swampguy

Back to top Go down

74 percent of this damned racist country.....74 percent! Empty Re: 74 percent of this damned racist country.....74 percent!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down