The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This girl also scares me to death for one reason -- next year she will be able to vote."

2 posters

Go down

"This girl also scares me to death for one reason -- next year she will be able to vote." Empty "This girl also scares me to death for one reason -- next year she will be able to vote."

Post  CTChris Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:56 pm

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/08/learning_from_rachel_jeantel.html

CTChris

Back to top Go down

"This girl also scares me to death for one reason -- next year she will be able to vote." Empty The new generation of voters

Post  Doug S Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:41 am

This is it, no regard to the future of the country, only whats in it for them personally. No concept that the Capitolist Soceity they hate is essental to the governing and welfare of the people, once it's gone so will be the meal ticket they so much want.
Doug S.
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

"This girl also scares me to death for one reason -- next year she will be able to vote." Empty And then what? What in the world will that mumbling tub of crap do to sustain her 300 pounds?

Post  CTChris Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Do you think her and those like her are going to just quietly go away?

CTChris

Back to top Go down

"This girl also scares me to death for one reason -- next year she will be able to vote." Empty Re: "This girl also scares me to death for one reason -- next year she will be able to vote."

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down