The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not convinced

3 posters

Go down

I'm not convinced Empty I'm not convinced

Post  DonMatzeder Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Syria used chemical weapons. First reports was that it was ammonia. A mortar attack on my small town could be devastating with a hit on the Tyson's plant as they have an ammonia tank twice the size of my house. It could be that this is just another case of Oblamer doing exactly what he accused GB of doing. Lying to justify what he wants to do.

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

I'm not convinced Empty Just a thought

Post  Doug S Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:26 pm

The Rebels are crazy enough to launch a Gas attack to blame Syria, for support!
Doug S.
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

I'm not convinced Empty I agree. Assad is winning this thing. Why do the one thing that invites the U.S. to intervene openly?

Post  CTChris Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Assad does realize that we wont try to take him out, and like everyone else he know Obama is a buffoon. But this whole thing does seem a bit obvious, and very convenient as we approach the 2014 elections.....

CTChris

Back to top Go down

I'm not convinced Empty Can't understand why

Post  Doug S Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Obama is itching bad to help the Rebels, and they are worse than Assad regime. Either one is not going too be friendly to the U.S. so why. We always get the Huuman Rights excuse, and the Rebels or who ever will be just as bad!
Doug S.
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

I'm not convinced Empty OBama has been working his ass off to help Al-Qaeda wherever he can.

Post  CTChris Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:19 pm

He is insisting that the Muslim Brotherhood have a place in the new Egyptian government. Al-Qaeda is now running Libya because of him, soon to be back in charge in Afghanistan as he runs away from there. From Tunis to Yemen, and soon to be in Syria, why does Obama always seem to be helping out Al-Qaeda?

http://www.humanevents.com/2011/05/06/obama-a-great-benefactor-to-alqaeda/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

I'm not convinced Empty Re: I'm not convinced

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum