The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As the left continues to turn the country into a cesspool....

3 posters

Go down

As the left continues to turn the country into a cesspool.... Empty As the left continues to turn the country into a cesspool....

Post  CTChris Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:17 pm

http://moonbattery.com/?p=36132

CTChris

Back to top Go down

As the left continues to turn the country into a cesspool.... Empty Are they taking us there or are they

Post  DonMatzeder Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:03 pm

just retreating from a standard that is unrealistic. When I was 14, in Kansas, the age of consent was 14. In earlier times, people got married at that age....still do in Utah. Shortly thereafter, the age was bumped to 16. I was still OK by then. The age is apparently 18 now. How silly is that when about half the girls are pregnant by then. If a girl is sexually active at the age of 14 with her pears, holding someone that is a little older to the same standard as a knife wielding attacker in a park is not rational.

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

As the left continues to turn the country into a cesspool.... Empty DON, How does she do it with...........................PEARS????

Post  Scumbuster Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:59 pm

I'm just stoooooooooooopid, I guess. Laughing 

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

As the left continues to turn the country into a cesspool.... Empty Re: As the left continues to turn the country into a cesspool....

Post  CTChris Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:21 pm

As the left continues to turn the country into a cesspool.... Pear1

CTChris

Back to top Go down

As the left continues to turn the country into a cesspool.... Empty Re: As the left continues to turn the country into a cesspool....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down