The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Definitive Guide to How Obamacare is Destroying American Lives

3 posters

Go down

The Definitive Guide to How Obamacare is Destroying American Lives Empty The Definitive Guide to How Obamacare is Destroying American Lives

Post  CTChris Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:05 pm

http://themattwalshblog.com/2013/10/21/the-definitive-guide-to-how-obamacare-is-destroying-american-lives/?awesm=freedo.mw_i0j%20%7F

CTChris

Back to top Go down

The Definitive Guide to How Obamacare is Destroying American Lives Empty Re: The Definitive Guide to How Obamacare is Destroying American Lives

Post  Harvey Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Would you mind boiling it down in hand-typed verbiage of your own choosing?

I'm too lazy to click

pththt

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

The Definitive Guide to How Obamacare is Destroying American Lives Empty Lazy isnt in your genes my friend...

Post  CTChris Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:39 pm

http://www.secondhandbooks.org/isotope/t/theanglosaxons.jpg

CTChris

Back to top Go down

The Definitive Guide to How Obamacare is Destroying American Lives Empty Problems we have with it now is gonna be nothing....

Post  Doug S Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:23 pm

When people start useing it for more than a cold, sticker shock will get them. Are we going to have to pay the deduct up front before we get surgery, i think so. My Quadruple By Pass was over $100,000 and i ended up paying a little over $5,000 with my present employer insurance. with rhe ACA silver plan it's going to be $30,000+, Hospitials will not take that much credit liability IMO.
if i lose my job or insurance i'm screwed.
My company started a health Saving plan as a second option for us this year, i'm afraid we may have that as an only option if ACA screws with our present plan much. Company subdizes our Insurance program five million a year for 350 employees with the families, don't think they will go much more and hit us for any difference!
I did a kaiser estimate for the Silver plan, at 80,000 income the Silver policy is $13,600 a year, with no break for income. Add that and Co Pays and deducts, it don't look too affordable for a middle income couple.
People will drop out like flies, especially the young and moderatly healthy.
What the hell, i done bought about all the toys we wanted for me and Donna, maybe i will quit my job squander my retirement funds on a few more big ticket toys go on the dole and get my healthcare and food free!!!
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

The Definitive Guide to How Obamacare is Destroying American Lives Empty Re: The Definitive Guide to How Obamacare is Destroying American Lives

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down