The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll try again. $3.7 Trillion spent on welfare since obumbler became EMPEROR.

4 posters

Go down

I'll try again. $3.7 Trillion spent on welfare since obumbler became EMPEROR. Empty I'll try again. $3.7 Trillion spent on welfare since obumbler became EMPEROR.

Post  Scumbuster Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:32 pm

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/obscene-3-7-trillion-spent-on-welfare-since-obama-took-office/

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

I'll try again. $3.7 Trillion spent on welfare since obumbler became EMPEROR. Empty I would think there would be many angry responses to what was posted about obumblers welfare spending.

Post  Scumbuster Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:07 am

Don't any of you care? This should be passed on. Surprised 

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

I'll try again. $3.7 Trillion spent on welfare since obumbler became EMPEROR. Empty I can't let this 1 go.

Post  Scumbuster Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Truly enough for expulsion from the presidency..................................................and breathing air.

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

I'll try again. $3.7 Trillion spent on welfare since obumbler became EMPEROR. Empty Pearls before swine Scummy, pearls before swine!

Post  CTChris Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:15 pm

I'll try again. $3.7 Trillion spent on welfare since obumbler became EMPEROR. 2PPHHZv

CTChris

Back to top Go down

I'll try again. $3.7 Trillion spent on welfare since obumbler became EMPEROR. Empty Re: I'll try again. $3.7 Trillion spent on welfare since obumbler became EMPEROR.

Post  Harvey Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:24 am

This new generation of dems fail on implementation. To our benefit really. The problem is the GOP establishment war horses who assist them. If you really want to know whose hurting out nation, look at the insiders in our own party.

Fortunately for us, the rest of the industrialized world is tending toward conservatism, nationalism (despite their own left leaning govts haha) etc. Soon we'll see other countries appearing to be for a kind of world trade on the surface, but becoming more protectionist of their own industries. Watch for nations who are aiming for higher export than import. Those countries will be the near term world leaders.

The housing market is worse than it seems. Printing money is all the fed has left unless it wants to accept blame for allowing money markets to collapse. If the laws in this nation were observed and respected as they were intended, the truth is, only wall street and such would suffer much under the collapse due the fed's tinkerings anyway.

The establishment gop is in collusion with the dems. They want to destroy libertarians and the tea party.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

I'll try again. $3.7 Trillion spent on welfare since obumbler became EMPEROR. Empty Hamburger

Post  MikeSandy Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Harvey wrote:This new generation of dems fail on implementation.  To our benefit really.  The problem is the GOP establishment war horses who assist them.  If you really want to know whose hurting out nation, look at the insiders in our own party.

Fortunately for us, the rest of the industrialized world is tending toward conservatism, nationalism (despite their own left leaning govts haha) etc.  Soon we'll see other countries appearing to be for a kind of world trade on the surface, but becoming more protectionist of their own industries.  Watch for nations who are aiming for higher export than import.  Those countries will be the near term world leaders.

The housing market is worse than it seems.  Printing money is all the fed has left unless it wants to accept blame for allowing money markets to collapse.  If the laws in this nation were observed and respected as they were intended, the truth is, only wall street and such would suffer much under the collapse due the fed's tinkerings anyway.

The establishment gop is in collusion with the dems.  They want to destroy libertarians and the tea party.  

Harv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6xBaZ92uA

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-29/ten-us-cities-less-ten-days-cash-hand

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

I'll try again. $3.7 Trillion spent on welfare since obumbler became EMPEROR. Empty Re: I'll try again. $3.7 Trillion spent on welfare since obumbler became EMPEROR.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down