The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another glowing success for Obamacare!

2 posters

Go down

Another glowing success for Obamacare! Empty Another glowing success for Obamacare!

Post  CTChris Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:15 pm

http://nationalreview.com/article/365202/hawaiis-health-exchange-nations-worst-jillian-kay-melchior

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Another glowing success for Obamacare! Empty Re: Another glowing success for Obamacare!

Post  MikeSandy Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:58 pm

ObamaCare was never intended to succeed.

The failures are paving the way to a de-facto single payer health care system.

It was conceived with Machiavellian brilliance.

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Another glowing success for Obamacare! Empty Let me disagree a bit....

Post  CTChris Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:30 pm

While I agree that this atrocity was designed to fail, I think that it was not designed to fail so soon.

The arrogance and incompetence if the administration always guaranteed the inevitable failure of this monstrosity, but they could never have seen that it would shit the bed right in time to wipe out Barry's majority in the Senate, and further build the Republican majority in the house.

Also, if he were so brilliant, why would he all but promise a Republican president in 2016 that may well wipe out much or not all of this putrid law?

Yes, designed to fail. But I think their calculation was it would be slow and inexorable, rather than the fast debacle it turned out to be.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Another glowing success for Obamacare! Empty Re: Another glowing success for Obamacare!

Post  MikeSandy Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:58 am

CTChris wrote:While I agree that this atrocity was designed to fail, I think that it was not designed to fail so soon.

The arrogance and incompetence if the administration always guaranteed the inevitable failure of this monstrosity, but they could never have seen that it would shit the bed right in time to wipe out Barry's majority in the Senate, and further build the Republican majority in the house.

Also, if he were so brilliant, why would he all but promise a Republican president in 2016 that may well wipe out much or not all of this putrid law?

Yes, designed to fail.  But I think their calculation was it would be slow and inexorable, rather than the fast debacle it turned out to be.  

Then again, We should never dismiss incompetence with Stymie.
http://www.politifake.org/image/political/1209/obama-grossly-incompetent-battaile-politics-1348271180.jpg

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down