The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I'm OUTTA HERE!!! NO ONE seems to reply, forward or do anything to make this site FUCKING RELEVANT. WHY are you all so LAZY?

3 posters

Go down

I think I'm OUTTA HERE!!!  NO ONE seems to reply, forward or do anything to make this site FUCKING RELEVANT. WHY are you all so LAZY? Empty I think I'm OUTTA HERE!!! NO ONE seems to reply, forward or do anything to make this site FUCKING RELEVANT. WHY are you all so LAZY?

Post  Scumbuster Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:57 pm

Too bad, could have been a good site but I feel my time here is worthless.  Sad Rolling Eyes 

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

I think I'm OUTTA HERE!!!  NO ONE seems to reply, forward or do anything to make this site FUCKING RELEVANT. WHY are you all so LAZY? Empty Re: I think I'm OUTTA HERE!!! NO ONE seems to reply, forward or do anything to make this site FUCKING RELEVANT. WHY are you all so LAZY?

Post  sansone Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:34 pm

I think I'm OUTTA HERE!!!  NO ONE seems to reply, forward or do anything to make this site FUCKING RELEVANT. WHY are you all so LAZY? Big-Bare-Boobs-10

Feel better now?

sansone

Back to top Go down

I think I'm OUTTA HERE!!!  NO ONE seems to reply, forward or do anything to make this site FUCKING RELEVANT. WHY are you all so LAZY? Empty YAWN!

Post  Doug S Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Now sit down and shut up, you just don't have the rant rage of the old Scum!
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

I think I'm OUTTA HERE!!!  NO ONE seems to reply, forward or do anything to make this site FUCKING RELEVANT. WHY are you all so LAZY? Empty Then go fuck urselves.......................with Michelle's dildo.

Post  Scumbuster Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:56 am

Suckoffs.  Cool 

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

I think I'm OUTTA HERE!!!  NO ONE seems to reply, forward or do anything to make this site FUCKING RELEVANT. WHY are you all so LAZY? Empty Re: I think I'm OUTTA HERE!!! NO ONE seems to reply, forward or do anything to make this site FUCKING RELEVANT. WHY are you all so LAZY?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down