The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are in deep trouble

5 posters

Go down

We are in deep trouble Empty We are in deep trouble

Post  ThePatriot Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:16 pm

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/02/jonathan_turley_says_the_thing_speaks_for_itself.html

Those that voted for this, and those who remain silent will regret it. But they may stay alive, at least for awhile.

ThePatriot

Back to top Go down

We are in deep trouble Empty Re: We are in deep trouble

Post  Harvey Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:14 am

It's all bullshit so that when the Wunderkindt does something the media can pretend is centrist or an olive branch across the aisle, goat sphincter apologists like the one in this article can say how wrong they were about the wunderkindt.

But no one will believe the media or the people prompting the stories and the media knows it. Hell, the democrat voters are just about to turn on their mommy-pants wearing Wunderkindt.

And then there's this:

You know that bicycle they constantly show him riding? (The one where he wears that stupid helmet? The type of helmet some lackey gave him for a photo op but which no real bicyclist would ever use more than once before investing in a REAL helmet for oh, forty bucks?) I think that's one of those bikes that is supposed to shift by itself. I wonder if he's so uncoordinated he can't shift a damn bicycle without the chain falling off.

I could be wrong, but then, look at that idiotic bicycle. Its design is meant for those who wobble over sidewalk cracks out of a fear of tipping sideways. Not people who actually ride a couple times a week. Or maybe rode with any regularity at some point in their lives, because those people would have some mid to high end bike amongst their favored possessions. (people who once rode, usually have a hard time letting go of their favorite bikes- they smile when they talk about riding and you'll probably find a bike rack in their garages or basements because they'd rather keep those cool machines in hopes of riding them again.)

I'll tell ya what; I am SO glad I'm not democrat. Look at what those poor saps have to hang their hopes on.

H

Harvey

Back to top Go down

We are in deep trouble Empty You are wrong Harvey...

Post  MikeSandy Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:39 am

That Bicycle & Helmet is just a propaganda photograph to appease the masses.

This is the real deal!

http://hiphappy.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/obama-easy-rider.jpg%3Fw%3D300%26h%3D187

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

We are in deep trouble Empty No Balls Congress lets it slide...

Post  Doug S Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:57 pm

They still are afraid of his Color, i believe! If we lock him up or just impeach, let the Bastards riot, i'm ready!
Doug S.
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvey Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:25 pm

MikeSandy wrote:That Bicycle & Helmet is just a propaganda photograph to appease the masses.

This is the real deal!

http://hiphappy.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/obama-easy-rider.jpg%3Fw%3D300%26h%3D187

Rrrrrreeeeaaaaaallllly??

I did not know that?

Harvey

Back to top Go down

We are in deep trouble Empty What I would expect

Post  DonMatzeder Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:31 pm

to see Obumbler on is an underpowered mini crotch rocket at one of those absurd minority bike rallies that the police are too pussy to lock down....

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down