The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh look! The bean stal.. I mean the stock market is

Go down

Oh look!  The bean stal..  I mean the stock market is  Empty Oh look! The bean stal.. I mean the stock market is

Post  Harvey Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 pm

really super high.  Hyper inflated by a monetary industry for the sole purpose of annihilating those supplying seed money intended for retirement.

If it were a graph, you could see that anyone below a certain point on the incline could easily be financially washed away while the others would remain above the water level, so to speak.  Like a tall ship in shallow waters.  If it sinks, only those up in the sails might be able to survive.  Of course, they wouldn't be able to help those below because, well, they're way up there and everyone else is way down there.

A possible consequence?  Smaller banks could become insolvent, thus being forced to give up their real property assets to solvent  banks.  Those with loans they can no longer afford [to pay] would relinquish those loans in "fire sales" to the highest bidders, indirectly, through their banks of course (Bundles anyone?), the remaining solvent banks.   Since the vast majority of loans are underwritten by Freddie and Fannie already, govt merely steps in and assumes the net value as another way to self insure and create its own dollar amount value of what "the people" owe it so it can write more currency units into the economy.  A way to land-launder a land grab.  Devalue the currency and bingo you have enough to afford a livable apartment in one of the new complexes going up in your town.

Hey, don't get bent out of shape there... people write bad horror scripts all the time.  This is just another one of those.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down