The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Inane if not insane"

4 posters

Go down

"Inane if not insane" Empty "Inane if not insane"

Post  CTChris Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:16 pm

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/386781/obama-outed-if-only-quin-hillyer

CTChris

Back to top Go down

"Inane if not insane" Empty Re: "Inane if not insane"

Post  Harvey Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:00 am

Oh Oh OOOOOhhhhhh!

Mr. Kot-tehr...

Why don't we just drop a really big effing bomb in some random location somewhere near one of their "bases". Make it abundantly clear that if they attack us or Europe again, ever, we will drop our western european butt shit piles all over their countryside.

If they decide to attempt to conduct more terrorism in our lands ever again, we will stay in their deserts until we make it safe for all our Jehovah's witnesses and Mormons to move there permanently and proselytize them all in peace.

The best solutions solve more than one problem at a time.

TILH

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeSandy Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:06 am

Harvey wrote:Oh Oh OOOOOhhhhhh!

Mr. Kot-tehr...

Why don't we just drop a really big effing bomb in some random location somewhere near one of their "bases".  Make it abundantly clear that if they attack us or Europe again, ever, we will drop our western european butt shit piles all over their countryside.

If they decide to attempt to conduct more terrorism in our lands ever again, we will stay in their deserts until we make it safe for all our Jehovah's witnesses and Mormons to move there permanently and proselytize them all in peace.

The best solutions solve more than one problem at a time.

TILH

No Bombs! They make too much noise.

With all of the Ebola casualties just rotting in the streets:

"Inane if not insane" 188627

"Inane if not insane" 188628

We should just snag the corpses with a grappling-hook from helicopters with a really long rope.

Soon, The bastards will be shlepping their way to Mecca.

Drop a couple here and there along the way.

I know, I should be working with the CIA.cyclops

NEVER let a good Ebola outbreak go to waste!

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvey Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:55 am

The call for him to leave is equivalent to typing daydreams on an empty stomach.  Sure Hillyer is weary.  We all are.  Democrats are bolting the door when it comes to any debate about his actions and inactions.  He's the one in the room everyone, everyone is talking about in whispers.  

The insular position of being in leadership allows leaders to keep their eyes on the prize.  You have big goals for a large mechanism.  You have to think that way.  All the little day to day matters that keep the machine moving aren't your concern and they really shouldn't be.  You have people to do that.  Great leaders throughout history understood that.  I remember a phrase an old boss once told me; You do your part, I'll do mine.  He saw the big picture.  I barely understood my own small part of that picture.  Until I began doing my own part well.  

That boss of mine, that first mentor, taught me many things, although I didn't realize them until later in life.  

Discussing leadership, it's important to be aware of the goal of the company.  Asking whether the heads at the helm have the same goals as those who got the company to where it stands presently.  So to assume that our current president has similar goals as the originators of our federal constitution is a misinterpretation of his actions.

When he says "They didn't make that..." he usually refers to the rich, attempting to draw in the undereducated when it's been the rich who got him were he is.  But that's another story.

Except he's half right.  The rich, especially in this country, have traditionally worked their way up from the middle class, able to flourish financially because of the liberties grounding them solidly in federal and state policies defending the individual.    The rich made "that" while they were still in the middle class.  Another saying goes, "find a plan that works, then work the plan."  They rose out of the middle class because they created great ideas while they were yet in the middle class.  They moved up when they began working their plans.  A thing either works on the smallest possible scale or it disappears into obscurity.  That's how you read success in business.  

Present day liberals think the opposite.  If their ideas aren't working, increase the scale.  They believe their ideas only fail because proven facts about economy and liberty have some nefarious plan against them.  As if natural law somehow does things out of a cognitive will.  

As you read this, you've been thinking of the abject failures of the United States democrat.  Of liberals the world over.  From the middle east to the western United States.   Trying to tinker in other peoples' lives like children with too much power at their disposal.  They need to see the inevitable outcome of their actions.  They need to witness as nature itself turns the tables.  They need to be in the same positions of power given to them when it all disintegrates.  

Because the selfish voted them in, the selfish need to see them first when the curtain hiding their great and terrible Oz drops to the ground.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

"Inane if not insane" Empty Damn good post Harvey.

Post  sansone Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Thanks for a good read!

sansone

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvey Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Thanks. Your point about the virus is pretty interesting. Number of ways I could see that happening.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeSandy Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Harvey wrote:Thanks.  Your point about the virus is pretty interesting.  Number of ways I could see that happening.

Harv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN68FQBlIXE

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down