The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DREW (BASTARD KILLER) PETERSON FOUND GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS A GOD,..........EXCEPT REGARDING THE obastarda EMPEROR.

2 posters

Go down

DREW (BASTARD KILLER) PETERSON FOUND GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THERE IS A GOD,..........EXCEPT REGARDING THE obastarda EMPEROR. Empty DREW (BASTARD KILLER) PETERSON FOUND GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS A GOD,..........EXCEPT REGARDING THE obastarda EMPEROR.

Post  Scumbuster Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Twisted Evil

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

DREW (BASTARD KILLER) PETERSON FOUND GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THERE IS A GOD,..........EXCEPT REGARDING THE obastarda EMPEROR. Empty I did not see the evidence

Post  DonMatzeder Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:15 pm

and, like you, I believe he is guilty, but......I also have problems with jurys finding people guilty because it is PC to do so or they find a proponderance of evidence equal to beyond reasonable doubt...big difference...and the standard that makes our system of laws work. If you look, you'll find most all wrongful convictions, the kind that dna has been reversing, are based on the lower standard and on eye witness testimony. Eye witness testimony is the best evidence as far as the court is concerned but very unreliable if you test it or are used to hearing it.

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

DREW (BASTARD KILLER) PETERSON FOUND GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THERE IS A GOD,..........EXCEPT REGARDING THE obastarda EMPEROR. Empty TOUGH TOE-NAILS. HE'S FUCKIN' GUILTY AND HE KILLED THE 4TH WIFE AS WELL. HE WAS A COP BULLY WHO PROBABLY ROUSTED INNOCENT PEOPLE INTO A PRISON TERM.

Post  Scumbuster Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:09 pm

BTW, THERE WAS NO DEATH PENALTY SO HE COULD BE RELEASED IF LATER FOUND INNOCENT. HE WON'T. CIRCUMSTANCIAL EVIDENCE IS
many times better than eyeball-witnesses. Very Happy Razz Laughing Cool

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

DREW (BASTARD KILLER) PETERSON FOUND GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THERE IS A GOD,..........EXCEPT REGARDING THE obastarda EMPEROR. Empty I think he was/is guilty as hell. Not quite as guilty as obastarda being a marxist but super close.

Post  Scumbuster Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Very Happy Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

DREW (BASTARD KILLER) PETERSON FOUND GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THERE IS A GOD,..........EXCEPT REGARDING THE obastarda EMPEROR. Empty Re: DREW (BASTARD KILLER) PETERSON FOUND GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS A GOD,..........EXCEPT REGARDING THE obastarda EMPEROR.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down