The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does Obama’s immigrant amnesty do to minority males and our cities...

2 posters

Go down

What does Obama’s immigrant amnesty do to minority males and our cities... Empty What does Obama’s immigrant amnesty do to minority males and our cities...

Post  MikeSandy Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:59 pm

11/20/2014

What does Obama’s immigrant amnesty do to minority males and our cities... Obama-amnesty

If you are a young black man living in a major city, I think I would be getting my warm clothes out, and finding a couple of bricks to put in my pockets. In short, I would be getting ready to go riot tonight. That’s right. You heard me. As a young black male, I would realize that Obama had just sold my future down the river.

As soon as he legalized all these people, where do you think they are going to go? The farmlands, or the cities. That’s right, they will be headed to the cities, where the free services can be found and there is public transportation to get to it. On top of that, this is only the beginning. As the days and weeks go by, more and more of the “poor downtrodden masses” from Central and South America will start arriving.

Forget that unemployment for young black men in these areas was already higher than the norm under Bush. Under Obama that rate has achieved historic levels and that is only going to get worse. What do you think will happen when 5 to 20 million newly legal workers start looking for the same jobs you are so desperately seeking? You my friends have become the latest people to be thrown under the bus in favor of what is now the largest minority in the country. The Hispanic. Here are a few facts that you might want to think about the next time you head to a voting booth or a democrat asks for your vote.

America’s gun violence problem is urban. It’s localized in Democratic enclaves. And it overlaps neatly with its corrupt political machines. It has nothing to do with the NRA and a great deal to do with the party of social engineering, the welfare state and gun bans. Detroit, the bastion of the unions and democrat party has the highest violent crime rate in the nation, and who are the victims? You are, and your brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers and cousins.

Homicide rates overlap with unemployment rates, especially when accounting for the demographic populations of young minority men who are statistically more likely to kill or be killed. At the same time, Democrats make getting abortions easier for your sisters, in an attempt to keep your numbers under control so you can be easily “handled” and manipulated. Your schools are short changed and the education you and your siblings receive is substandard, not by chance, but by design. That is why Democrats don’t want vouchers. If you have vouchers, you would be free to send your children to schools that do a good job of educating them and then Democrats would not be able to count on your votes.

92% of black male teens in Chicago don’t have a job. In Detroit, 50% of black men are unemployed. It’s not that there aren’t any jobs, but the entry level jobs have been mostly going to immigrants.

The Center for Immigration Studies found that under Obama two-thirds of jobs went to immigrants, both legal and illegal. Throw in this massive illegal alien amnesty and the rush of illegal aliens into the country will turn the employment figures of every city into Detroit and Chicago.

The black male unemployment rate in New York was at 33%. And the murder rate in New York is significantly lower than in Detroit or Chicago. But how long will that last if the unemployment rate in New York rises above 50%? Before long the marginal gangs will swell to monstrous sizes controlling entire neighborhoods. Anyone who can will flee, and the city will once again become what it was. The same process will take place in most major American cities.

So, if I were a young black man, I would not be happy at all about what the president just did to me. Things are tough enough already without having to fight 10 million Pedro’s for a job.

http://universalfreepress.com/what-does-obamas-immigrant-amnesty-do-to-minority-males-and-our-cities/

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

What does Obama’s immigrant amnesty do to minority males and our cities... Empty You would think Blacks have a reason to be pissed

Post  Doug S Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Obama and the Democrat Party sold them down the river with nurmerous issues, alas the Uninformed Voter!
Doug S.
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down