The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tea Party has teeth

3 posters

Go down

The Tea Party has teeth Empty The Tea Party has teeth

Post  Harvey Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:47 am

As I've said before, now that the progressive side of our government has made itself transparent, the left (both sides of the political left) have discovered a backlash of proportions not anticipated. J. McCain has publicly been outed as trying to remove conservatives from his state's government positions. The man only understands how to operate in fear. The problem for him, and the left generally, is no one is fearful anymore, let alone surprised. The country has voted conservatively in the last two elections. That has long reaching consequences. There are more constitutionalist minded people in this nation than not when you consider the voting segment. What's happened before regarding the election of B. H. O. was an anomaly. A short lived cult of personality. They aren't paying attention anymore.

Two elections based upon constitutionalism as a principle again. Two sweeping constitutionally republican edicts, sent forth by the kinds of voters who show up for just about every opportunity to vote in any local, state or national election. Redistribution always fails because those who receive what they did not earn, have no reason to keep gifts let alone respect them. Moreover, in order to get more, they need to destroy what they've already gotten or they might be told to live within the means they've already received. Unless the giver is adult enough to deny them henceforth and stick to it.

The People understand this. They're steadily voting out the people who claim to believe thus but act in a near diametric opposition to reality; You cannot give to someone who does not respect the gift. This is a very individual principle. It's a property rights issue. That makes it a representative governmental issue. That makes it a tea part issue and that's how we've gotten this far this quickly.

But the rocky ride ain't over quite yet.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

The Tea Party has teeth Empty Two Congressmen

Post  DonMatzeder Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:09 am

threw their hats in the ring for Speaker this morning. Bonner may be just another back bencher in the new congress....

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

The Tea Party has teeth Empty Harvey, They are Dentures...

Post  MikeSandy Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:26 am

Left, Right, It's a false paradigm.

For your consideration:

“Verboten Zone”

http://justice4germans.com

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

The Tea Party has teeth Empty Mike, read what I wrote a little more closely

Post  Harvey Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:45 am

The statement you made was addressed in my post, buddy.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

The Tea Party has teeth Empty Re: The Tea Party has teeth

Post  MikeSandy Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:20 am

Harvey wrote:The statement you made was addressed in my post, buddy.

Harv

The Tea Party has teeth Th?id=HN.608030501802215118&pid=1

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvey Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:50 pm

You look surprised. I guess you found it.

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down