The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The press lies so easily, so often. Do they ever tell the truth?

2 posters

Go down

The press lies so easily, so often.  Do they ever tell the truth? Empty The press lies so easily, so often. Do they ever tell the truth?

Post  CTChris Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:18 pm

How much do we "know" that simply isn't true?

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/02/do-brian-williamss-lies-matter.php

CTChris

Back to top Go down

The press lies so easily, so often.  Do they ever tell the truth? Empty Re: The press lies so easily, so often. Do they ever tell the truth?

Post  Harvey Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:24 pm

That's like asking if a bear shits in the woods.

Of course not!

Bears stopped shitting in the woods when all the eco terrorists removed them to live in bio domes in the cities in order to protect the delicate balance of "composition" in the air.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

The press lies so easily, so often.  Do they ever tell the truth? Empty LOL! OK....another question

Post  CTChris Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:10 pm

However unlikely that it is that the lying turd Williams resigns.....what does that mean for Hillary?

Her fantastical lie about being shot at predates his. Do you think that will have any bearing on her nauseating run for president?

Do you think, in your wildest hallucinations, that the imbeciles that support her will have even a nanosecond of remorse? I think it mattered to those assholes not one bit the last time around, and I think they will line up lemming-like again to vote for the prevaricator in a pant suit.

Your thoughts?

CTChris

Back to top Go down

The press lies so easily, so often.  Do they ever tell the truth? Empty Re: The press lies so easily, so often. Do they ever tell the truth?

Post  Harvey Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:14 am

I agree with you.  Hillary's lies are old news to the dems.  They don't care and neither does their voting bloc.  But I'll bet that somewhere in the background, something I never put together before, is happening with Valerie Jarret.   I didn't see it before but that gal is behind much of what the dems have been trying to pull off.  

We're heading for a war.  A real one this time.  One where the United States takes a back seat to the rest of the world.  Because the rest of the world knows our current resident in chef (stir the muslim pot, baby) has been tryingto instigate a total break down of western culture.  

Modern day muslims hate non muslim principles of freedom.  (use that word as liberally as possible from this moment forward)  It isn't a white concept of freedom, it isn't a western European concept of freedom, it's the non-muslim principles of natural human rights.  Individual rights.  

Where this ties into the "values voter" who is generally a democrat is that the democrat really believes the dems he or she is voting for, does somehow know better or is smarter than he or she is.  Democrat voters sort of wear their party leaders' rhetoric as a personal mantle to repell questions they could never answer themselves.  You know, like why are you voting against your own best interests?

The source democrats attempt to derive their strength from is fear and self loathing.  In other words, guilt.  I find it odd that so many dems I know were raised as catholics while republicans seem to be protest-ants.  When Luther nailed those grievances to the door, those were really ideas he was nailing to the establishment's heads.  He was nailing principles into the minds of those willing to think.  (doesn't mean everyone who reads them necessarily agrees with them, but it does mean they've been moved to consider them)  

Politics is derived of religion.  It isn't that complicated to realize this once the full spectrum of history is viewed.  You have to look at all aspects of a person's life, and we often fail to do that.  This is why, some time back, I told the dung-digger his catholic upbringing influences everything he does, even today.  He doesn't see it, but...  

Back to the point:  

Whenever people form any part of their lives around a belief they have which cannot be proven, one can say they allow themselves to believe in that thing by way of faith.  It's an open door.  We all do it.  From big ideas to little ones.  We couldn't exist without a measure of simple faith against the things we don't understand.  (A few of us accept we hardly understand anything and are ok with that but most aren't)  This faith becomes our religions and formats our politics.

Catholics have a chain of command before getting to the Christ.  Not unlike the hierarchy of a good military.  

Protest-ants are told to question everything. Including the people teaching them.

It's funny then, that the word democrat stands for democracy.  A word meaning that eventually, the mob rules.    Except that no mob has ever ruled anything before it accepted a leader either out of its own ranks or one who appeared to be stronger than any individual within that mob.  There's that damned chain of command thing again.

Hillary?  She's just a face.  An end to a means.  I hope.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down