The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“CONTROL MEDIA, CONTROL MINDS”...

3 posters

Go down

“CONTROL MEDIA, CONTROL MINDS”... Empty “CONTROL MEDIA, CONTROL MINDS”...

Post  MikeSandy Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:06 pm

http://merlinmiller.com/control-media-control-minds/

Early years

Miller (born and raised in Des Moines, Iowa), is a graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, and has commanded two United States Army units. Following this, he says, he worked as an Industrial engineering manager for Michelin Tire Company. In 1985, he graduated from the University of Southern California with an MFA degree in Cinema/Television.[5] Miller says that in his childhood, he admired Walt Disney and Davy Crockett.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merlin_Miller

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

“CONTROL MEDIA, CONTROL MINDS”... Empty Re: “CONTROL MEDIA, CONTROL MINDS”...

Post  Harvey Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:40 pm

WHAT!!?? Everyone knows we're all members of the twelve tribes of Judah (everyone else died in the flood as there were no sump pumps back then). Except for one, maybe two gingers who floated to the northwestern tip of what was then Pangea, to form Scotland. (but only one was a catholic. Jew. A catholic Jew.) Others got dark from standing in the sun too long.

So we're all jews. All of us. Even the Canadians. Just that some of us are better at it than others.

Yeah, I saw you at Temple... drinking the Maneschewitz.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeSandy Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Yeah, I saw you at Temple... drinking the Maneschewitz.
Harv

Wrong Harv, We've been drinking this juice for quite some time:

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/blacks-and-orthodox-jews-one-mind-kosher-wine

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Harvey Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:56 pm

Rolling Eyes

Harvey

Back to top Go down

“CONTROL MEDIA, CONTROL MINDS”... Empty If this group of people is running the earth, they sure have a funny way of doing it.

Post  sansone Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:12 am

You know, like getting killed by the millions by Hitler and his band of geniuses. Or getting their asses chased out of Europe by illiterate ragheads. Or having the leader of their country treated like toilet paper by the pinhead in the White House. And why if they are in such control, do they live in such a small country? Why didn't they take Australia, or even Florida.

Well, I guess they did take Florida.

But hell, if you controlled the world, would you chose to surround yourself with millions of smelly, jabbering Muslims that want to kill you?

Me, I'd take Southern California and import all the Norwegian women I could, after expelling all the Mexicans of course!

Mazeltoff!

sansone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down