The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gun Confiscation is comming to the USA. As I Said, gun registration etc. is "THEIR" way of location. Buy, don't register.

3 posters

Go down

Gun Confiscation is comming to the USA. As I Said, gun registration etc. is "THEIR" way of location. Buy, don't register. Empty Gun Confiscation is comming to the USA. As I Said, gun registration etc. is "THEIR" way of location. Buy, don't register.

Post  Scumbuster Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:51 am

A commentator from America’s neighbor to the north is renewing his warning to citizens of the United States that gun confiscation is coming soon, citing Connecticut laws enacted Jan. 1.

Brian Lilley, host of “Byline” on the Sun News Network, said he warned last year that gun confiscation was coming to America. He pointed to statistics showing gun ownership on the rise and gun violence on the decline to argue the issue really isn’t weapons.

He said once government gets a list of gunowners bureaucrats don’t like, it is just a matter of changing the definitions or rules to make the weapons illegal and order citizens to turn them in.

That’s exactly what happened in his home country of Canada, Lilley said.

“Gun sales up, gun crime down, gun deaths are down, but new laws are headed your way. It’s not about the guns, it’s about the control, the ability to control you, your life, what you can own, what you can buy, and what they can take away from you,” he said.

“Last year I issued a warning to American that gun confiscation was coming, that gun control laws would be tougher despite the evidence. Today that warning rings louder. It’s up to law-abiding gun owners to share this warning, and to arm themselves with facts to in order to beat back the next assault on gun owners driven by emotion and fear.”

Lilley pointed out that on Jan. 1 new gun laws went into effect that left Connecticut residents standing in long lines to register their semi-automatic rifles and high-capacity magazines.

The FreedomOutpost blog reports on the Connecticut issue:

Get “Shooting Back,” the DVD about the man who fought off terrorists in his own church, and now explains why good people NEED guns.

“It is happening in America,” he said. “Gun registration has been implemented in Connecticut. What’s even worse is that many residents consider this new law by the state an ‘unconstitutional’ requirement, but are complying anyway.”

Connecticut resident Scott Boccio told the blogger as he stood in line to register his firearms, “I understand why they’re doing it, but I don’t think it’s constitutional.”

Wrote the blogger: “No one has to ‘think’ your state law is unconstitutional. One reading of the U.S. Constitution’s Second Amendment will tell you it is. The law of the land, the U.S. Constitution, was written to uphold individual rights, not subject individuals to mob rule. An unjust law is not law and should not be obeyed.”

In addition, the Truth About Guns blog reported New York officials were sending out notices in November to owners of guns that had been registered with the state.

The letters said the owner must “immediately surrender your rifle and/or shotgun to your local police precinct” because records showed the weapon has “an ammunition feeding device capable of holding more than five (5) rounds of ammunition.”

Blogger Robert Farago commented: “There it is: the reason why expanded background checks, indeed all background checks and any type of registration, set the stage for confiscation.”

And at Reason.com, Steven Greenhut reported on another new registration law that began this month.

“The main element of registration is that the government can track legal gun owners. In this case the department will have a list of every owner and the specific guns each person buys,” he wrote. “The California Department of Justice relies on the current ownership lists to identify gun owners and cross check those with lists of people how have been convicted of crimes or have been involuntarily committed for mental issues.”

WND has reported extensively on a new effort by the Obama administration to use mental-health diagnoses to deprive people of their Second Amendment rights.

It’s already being applied to military veterans. Government evaluators simply are determining that veterans should not be allowed to have weapons and reporting their names to the FBI’s banned list. Just last week, Obama issued several executive orders that would make it easier for medical diagnoses and other evaluations of citizens to be reported to the FBI.

On the website for the National Rifle Association is a warning.

“At the core of the gun-banners’ program is national gun registration,” the NRA explains. “Gun registration is very good for one thing – confiscation. And even more immediately, gun registration is ideal to bolster the quickly growing public persecution of gun owners.”

The warning continued: “Pete Shields, past president of the Brady Campaign, explained in 1977, ‘The first problem is to slow down the number of handguns being produced and sold in this country. The second problem is to get handguns registered. The final problem is to make possession of all handguns and all handgun ammunition – except for the military, police, licensed security guards, licensed sporting clubs and licensed gun collectors – totally illegal.’”

The real horrors of gun confiscation, however, already have been documented in the United States. In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, thousands of weapons – legally obtained and owned – were grabbed from citizens. The confiscations came after New Orleans Police Superintendent P. Edwin Compass III announced: “Only law enforcement are allowed to have weapons.”

To make sure the message was loud and clear, the city’s deputy police chief, Warren Riley, told ABC News: “No one will be able to be armed. We are going to take all the weapons.”

Then they did exactly that.

One man at a post-Katrina meeting held in conjunction with the National Rifle Association said: “The bottom line is this. Once they did it, they set a precedent. And what we’ve got to be sure [of] is that the precedent stops here.”

In a series of videos, the NRA has documented the stunning weapons grab by police in New Orleans. Videos show policy taking weapons from individuals, including one woman who was stunned when officers threw her against her kitchen wall because she had a small handgun for self-defense.

Read more at http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/01/americans-warned-gun-confiscation-coming/#Is6VexK15wf714XI.99

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Gun Confiscation is comming to the USA. As I Said, gun registration etc. is "THEIR" way of location. Buy, don't register. Empty Re: Gun Confiscation is comming to the USA. As I Said, gun registration etc. is "THEIR" way of location. Buy, don't register.

Post  MikeSandy Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:00 am

Scum, I lost all of my guns years ago.

But, If i didn't loose them, I would turn them all in.

Wouldn't want to face this guy in a gunfight.

Gun Confiscation is comming to the USA. As I Said, gun registration etc. is "THEIR" way of location. Buy, don't register. OBAMA_SixGuns

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Gun Confiscation is comming to the USA. As I Said, gun registration etc. is "THEIR" way of location. Buy, don't register. Empty I differ in opinion

Post  DonMatzeder Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:18 am

I'd LOVE to get in a gunfight with that individual.....

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

Gun Confiscation is comming to the USA. As I Said, gun registration etc. is "THEIR" way of location. Buy, don't register. Empty MikeS. You lost guns....................terrible. Do you...

Post  Scumbuster Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:48 pm

own a 18" diameter PVC threaded on both ends tube? If so, I hope you have several at many locations. Cool Smile

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Gun Confiscation is comming to the USA. As I Said, gun registration etc. is "THEIR" way of location. Buy, don't register. Empty Re: Gun Confiscation is comming to the USA. As I Said, gun registration etc. is "THEIR" way of location. Buy, don't register.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down