The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great to have you back, Airgunbuff!

2 posters

Go down

Great to have you back, Airgunbuff! Empty Great to have you back, Airgunbuff!

Post  Harvey Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:42 am

One thing I noticed on that forum is the beetle is the only one who sticks around. The others, they creep in, realize they're in over their heads, turn tail and run. Maybe sitting on the lurk, maybe just complaining about it to Shinnes privately.

I don't know if you or others recall me saying so, but I've been saying the Oh is going to try to executive action anything his cohorts in office can push him into (he's not that bright-kind of like a fluorescent bulb.. you flip the switch and wait. When the light finally does come on everyone in the room complains how dim it really is). There are now enough true conservatives in office to gum up the McDonnel and Boehner-bots.

The greatest efforts going forward are going to be against a certain principled Wisconsin governor. They'll continue to fail. Walker is smarter than they thought and some are beginning to realize this fact. Even now, he's begun to influence the directions of republicans in congress. That number will grow as they discover he's already been thoroughly tested in the progressive unions' fires back in my home state. God, I miss that place...

Tactically, his moves [today] have a bit of preemptive brilliance to them. Consider that they're all moving hard to create.. what's the current catch word? Progressives are trying to create a meme which will stick and it ain't happenin'. Walker will control the dialogue going forward if the progs keep up their push against him. I hope they do.

And for all the talk, control of the internet by any government entity isn't happening either. Note that this time around, for each concerted effort the push-back has been stronger than they ever imagined. The right isn't rolling over. It's gaining momentum in places they weren't prepared to see a fight.

Expect constitutional carry to sweep the country before long. It'll start with genuine reciprocity across the majority of this nation. They only have proven failures in idyllic social control through centralized governments. We have proven principles based upon natural rights. Every time we stand up to them we gain back ground. That's what it takes.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Great to have you back, Airgunbuff! Empty Thank you Harv

Post  airgunbuff1 Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:01 am

Thanks for the welcome...  Your points are all good ones !!  The thing which really kill me is that real conservatives let the lefty control the naritive.  This happens 24/7 on every issue. We need to be smarter than that.  I have never come across well. I speak plainly and omit any suger coating of the facts.
This country is in trouble mostely because the right will not stand and be counted... like on immigration we just fold...WHY..its time we take the fight to them and hard... us white folk are becoming a minority and fast...It may be too late already !!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down