The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so I was talking to some of my dem friends

3 posters

Go down

so I was talking to some of my dem friends Empty so I was talking to some of my dem friends

Post  airgunbuff1 Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:46 am

and it is amazing just how stupid these folks are..... They think that Hillary is just a peach and capable of no wrong. Any facts that come to light about her lawless behavior is just a pipe dream of the right... Truly amazing !!!! I fear that all is lost !! Is it just me ????

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

so I was talking to some of my dem friends Empty Basically, all is lost if the dipshits get their way....

Post  CTChris Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:01 pm

....because they are MORONS!

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/eric-scheiner/democrats-misspell-democrattic-video-highlighting-education

CTChris

Back to top Go down

so I was talking to some of my dem friends Empty Re: so I was talking to some of my dem friends

Post  Doug S Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Good news is most of the uninformed Blacks will not vote in 2016 as they did for their Brother, lot of one time voters i hope. Because of that Clinton may have a hard time getting past the primaries if the right Dem decides to run aganist her. Yes this is just a dream of mine, but may really happen!
I got to go with Jindal, conservitive enough but not radical conservitive as Walker and Paul and may appeal to young voters as well.
My family has a few that back Clinton because she is a womaN, i pissed them ofF calling them Uninformed Idiots, LOL.
dOUG s.
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

so I was talking to some of my dem friends Empty Re: so I was talking to some of my dem friends

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down