The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I copied many months of the RUSH LIMBAUGH TV show from the mid 90s, and there is terrific info

2 posters

Go down

I copied many months of the RUSH LIMBAUGH TV show from the mid 90s, and there is terrific info Empty I copied many months of the RUSH LIMBAUGH TV show from the mid 90s, and there is terrific info

Post  Scumbuster Mon May 11, 2015 2:15 pm

on "STUFF" about Piano-Legs and her lies, Craig Livingstone, Vince Foster, Rose law firm, Mr. Kennedy (Rose law), GHOSTWRITTEN book/s with no credit given the actual author/s, reeappearing Rose law firm records and numerous tapes etc.
I'm sure Maha Rushie has all the library intact and he might/will supply tapes etc. to the GOP or whomever is the GOP candidate, if Piano-Legs is still
in the race next year.
There is wonderful dirt on the bitch. Very Happy Laughing Smile Shocked

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

I copied many months of the RUSH LIMBAUGH TV show from the mid 90s, and there is terrific info Empty Re: I copied many months of the RUSH LIMBAUGH TV show from the mid 90s, and there is terrific info

Post  Harvey Mon May 11, 2015 5:18 pm

If she's still in it in a few months, I'll betcha Jeb will too. Gawd. This has the potential to be worse then the Mayweather/Paqeou thing.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down