The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another example of how rotten and biased our media is...

2 posters

Go down

Another example of how rotten and biased our media is... Empty Another example of how rotten and biased our media is...

Post  CTChris Mon May 11, 2015 3:15 pm

http://nypost.com/2015/05/09/the-bigoted-jew-ranting-oriole-whom-the-media-ignores/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Another example of how rotten and biased our media is... Empty Re: Another example of how rotten and biased our media is...

Post  Harvey Mon May 11, 2015 5:15 pm

I think they're more scared to report the truth in this case than they are biased. Maybe that's what it really is. Maybe the media is just that scared to report the truth when it pertains to certain conditions, they act as though it never happened. Liberal media is fearful of their own labels being used against them in merely reporting what others have done if they happen to be amongst the favored groups of other liberals.

Being afraid of being called names for reporting about certain people of protected groups calling other people names.

Hey, I just calls em like I sees em.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Another example of how rotten and biased our media is... Empty OK...so they are scared

Post  CTChris Mon May 11, 2015 8:38 pm

....but what they regurgitate is still biased.. I think you are on to something. The media is scared. Or more accurately, they are scared of reporting the truth. A truth that violates the lies and self serving crap that they subject us to on a daily basis.

What they are afraid of is debatable. I would suggest riots, but they are so fond of starting them that I wonder about that.

Oh, by the way, did you see how GORGEOUS Michelle Obama is?

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Another example of how rotten and biased our media is... Empty Re: Another example of how rotten and biased our media is...

Post  Harvey Mon May 11, 2015 11:22 pm

I don't know. The way you parsed that makes it much more complex than I was originally thinking. I'm going to have to put more thought into it. Clearly there is a division betwixt what they are afraid of and what concerns them, although I think I might be taking it off the better track upon which you were headed.

Scared of reporting the truth. The consequence points back at them. Mirror.

What they are afraid of; riots but they start them. Incite them.

I don't know if we're on the right track or not?

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down