The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey libturds...the blame is all Barry's. For once accept the blame for your stupidity.

2 posters

Go down

Hey libturds...the blame is all Barry's.  For once accept the blame for your stupidity. Empty Hey libturds...the blame is all Barry's. For once accept the blame for your stupidity.

Post  sansone Sat May 23, 2015 9:18 pm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/05/22/the-insiders-the-islamic-state-is-entirely-a-creation-of-obamas-policies/

sansone

Back to top Go down

Hey libturds...the blame is all Barry's.  For once accept the blame for your stupidity. Empty Re: Hey libturds...the blame is all Barry's. For once accept the blame for your stupidity.

Post  Harvey Sun May 24, 2015 11:21 am

You guys know I was against going into Iraq since before we ever went there. Unfortunately zuess keeps editing or deleting the forum's iterations so it's harder to get back to what I once wrote. I remember writing that after eight years of a republican prez, the next democratic one, no matter who it would be, would be sure to screw up what Bush had done there. I also said, at different times, that "nation building" means your successors in managing the unfolding of the plan must be on the same proverbial page as the originators who went in. Change the game midstream and you increase the likelihood for failure.

I have to ask; how can one consider this president a failure when the guy ahead of him created what would become the right conditions where failure becomes the highest possible likelihood?

What made Bush think a long term conflict, or better expressed as a middle east policing condition where we build military cities would be a solution to people who attacked us here on our own soil when we basically did the same thing under his father?

This isn't complicated. UBL realized his people couldn't hurt the military without immediate retaliation so what does he do? He attacks the US inside the US.

The condition in the middle east has become a vacuum politically. The only team this helps is team military complex. Eventually this will create a military class; people who served and retire. People who need massive amounts of care and assistance throughout their lives for serving the whims of their government. I don't need to see my neighbor suffering for the rest of his or her life out of a noble desire to do something vastly more important than the rest of us. But that sense of purpose has to be grounded in critical consideration of both the "state's" end goals and whether it's really worth it to the individual. We have a very real responsibility to make the decision whether to support our government's foreign influences. They are obligated to us, not the other way around.

Remember, it was a democrat who uttered the Wittgenstein-esque, ask not what your country can do for you... etc.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down