The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't like a law? Just ignore it like the liberals do

4 posters

Go down

Don't like a law? Just ignore it like the liberals do Empty Don't like a law? Just ignore it like the liberals do

Post  sansone Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:34 am

http://thefederalist.com/2015/07/10/sanctuary-cities-represent-the-worst-kind-of-liberal-lawlessness/

sansone

Back to top Go down

Don't like a law? Just ignore it like the liberals do Empty If the Feds made the locals enforce federal law

Post  DonMatzeder Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:46 am

guess what happens to all those Marijuana laws that have been enacted in the last few years......

DonMatzeder

Back to top Go down

Don't like a law? Just ignore it like the liberals do Empty Re: Don't like a law? Just ignore it like the liberals do

Post  Harvey Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:05 am

This applies directly to firearm "laws".

I get into conversations where libs and democrats bemoan some law or rule they don't like. I then bring up my point and add; "...just like gun laws. We want to add restrictions on people who would follow those laws but we've been walking amongst criminals who ignore those laws every day of their lives. We should find those criminals and stop them before we ever go after anyone whose never committed the crimes criminals have..." Shuts em right up.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Don't like a law? Just ignore it like the liberals do Empty Great points Harv

Post  airgunbuff1 Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:39 am

well said too !!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Don't like a law? Just ignore it like the liberals do Empty Re: Don't like a law? Just ignore it like the liberals do

Post  Harvey Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Thanks Ron : )

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down