The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This isn't surprising at all....

4 posters

Go down

This isn't surprising at all.... Empty This isn't surprising at all....

Post  CTChris Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:58 am

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/17/disgraced-planned-parenthood-official-works-for-white-house-staff-her-right-wing-hatred-exposed/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

This isn't surprising at all.... Empty Re: This isn't surprising at all....

Post  Harvey Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:02 am

Just another brick in the wall.  One without mortar though.

You know, we keep seeing comparisons wherein this current president is compared with Hitler.  The difference is vast. Hitler was insane but he wasn't an idiot.  Keeping in mind that each person had a singular goal directing his individual actions, the former chancellor of Germany made (reversed) Aryan racism his alter.  Hitler's goal was to move everything which got in the way of the Aryan German, out of the way.  Sotero-Obama on the other hand, is attempting to divide and block the cohesive western European culturalism through self guilt. Internal guilt.  Except everything he does to divide us, tends to make us more and more resolute.  We're watching a white society simply waiting for this administration to go away.  And it will.  Along with all its discredited ideologies.  The whole white guilt thing only happens with the democrats anymore.  And even they have been giving up on those ideologies.

Here is another difference; the old dead chancellor fed the tradition, heritage and historic strength of a Germanic people in their own homelands.  Insanity doesn't equate to stupidity.  He meant to restore the economic strength of the country and in many ways, he did. (Do I really need to point out his insanity, his evil here?)

It is often too easy for most people to learn a singular thing about a given person and hang a simple opinionated cloak over the whole of that person.  Learn something good, and that person may become good in your eyes.  Learn something bad and that person becomes anathema in your eyes.  

Our current administration is desperate to scratch away at the western European tradition which is the heart of this nation.  And they fail, even when they attempt to disparage the inequality of neighborhoods as they now are trying.  In one sense they kind of hope we begin to ignore them so that we'll wake up one day and find "laws" writ up against us which are so convoluted we'd never see them coming, which the administration would want to use against us.  In another, they wish to embarrass our keen sense of what is right and what is wrong, hoping we wouldn't react and shove it back in their imamture faces.

But we have and we will continue.  Gun laws?  Most of this nation went further to the right with each effort they put against us.  Gay marriage?  Most people don't rightly care.  Illegal immigration?  As bad as things can be, even the worst of times cannot last forever.  Don't believe me?  Ask a pragmatic historian.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

This isn't surprising at all.... Empty WHY SO SURPRISED? Thye entire administration with new or old members are HYPOCRITES.

Post  Scumbuster Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:59 pm

PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

This isn't surprising at all.... Empty Harv I love your post

Post  airgunbuff1 Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:32 pm

They are insightful... but I must confess I don't share your faith in humanity..... I guess I have just seen to much. I see a day in the not to distant future where guys like you and me are gathered up and either shot or taught brain washed to obey .... just saying.. when one looks at history how many governments killed their own people ????? you get my drift ??
There is a saying in the trading world the father you can see back in history (price movement) the farther you can see ahead..... So how many people will our government kill before the people take back this country ??? I am not negative but I do understand history an normalacy bias

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

This isn't surprising at all.... Empty Re: This isn't surprising at all....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down