The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I watched some of the debates

2 posters

Go down

So I watched some of the debates Empty So I watched some of the debates

Post  Harvey Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:18 pm

Conclusion?  Only Walker and Trump were interesting. Rand Paul is a constitutionalist but even today that doesn't seem to be enough.  Or maybe it's the messenger... which proves what a sad state of affairs this has become.  The rest of the field? Caricatures.  Adult children who've lost sight of their responsibility to the constitution.  If they intend to hold office in lieu of the rest of us...  but that's the point.  Grow up.  

Border control.  Simply stated, you left your birth nation because this one was better.  You need some humility when you come here and find it isn't like where you came from.  Because it's better.  It's better because of our rules and customs and laws.  Not yours, and certainly not those from which you fled.  

Trump is setting the agenda.  I wonder if this'll play out like The Apprentice; watching to see who aligns themselves with him.  See who takes his business-oriented cues.  

Bush is out.  At least by the voters' standards.  Only the establishment can will him in, and then only on mountains of money.  He's just hanging back.  Trying not to get caught doing or saying anything untoward in view of his "investors".  The establishment will try to push him into the limelight later on.  They intend to burn out Trump on media over coverage.   But Trump will only gain momentum to the republican nomination and if he doesn't get nominated, you will see the republican presidential nomination process be utterly skewered and analyzed until, and unbelievably quickly, the will of the republican voter is respected and served.  I don't expect this man to go away even if he loses.  I honestly think he's made it his lifetime mission to spearhead a rejuvenation of constitutional principles.  Why?  Because ultimately, that's the way the man can make even more money.  And who can blame him?  Who wants to stand in his way?

Whichever republican does eventually take the party nomination will give ear to Trump.  A businessman who has an understanding of our federal constitution; your free will exists so that you can discover your strengths and improve yourself.  

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

So I watched some of the debates Empty Looking beyond the circus...

Post  MikeSandy Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=27&v=8VSBGu7-1rU

http://capitalismmagazine.com/2015/05/obamas-phobia-of-ayn-rand/

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

So I watched some of the debates Empty Re: So I watched some of the debates

Post  Harvey Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Wow. That was a Great read and video. Thank you for that.

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

So I watched some of the debates Empty Re: So I watched some of the debates

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down