The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE!

4 posters

Go down

If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE! Empty If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE!

Post  Scumbuster Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:00 pm

He not only wants to be king (ala mighty arrogant, narcissistic mulatto, Negra emperor), TRUMP expects to be king. Cool Rolling Eyes

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE! Empty Trump is saying

Post  Gary H Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:07 pm

The things at most Americans with a thinking brain are thinking. I personally feel that he is only in the race to divide the vote so Hillary can win. He gets a no vote from me.

Gary

Gary H

Back to top Go down

If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE! Empty Re: If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE!

Post  MikeSandy Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=56&v=SRbtf2UFcmc

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE! Empty Re: If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE!

Post  Harvey Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:05 pm

First of all, there is no perfect candidate.  Second of all, I'm going to be there and vote for whomever happens to get the nomination. A lot, and I mean a lot is going to transpire between now and the day the voting booths open for this election cycle.  So whether it's one person or another, I'm voting for the principles this republic was founded upon.  Not the image or popularity or anointed of my party.

The problem, dear friends, is that while there isn't a perfect representative of my beliefs, even you guys here would have a difficult time agreeing with some of my positions even if I went to great lengths to explain and try to convince you of them.

So...

I'll bide my time and see how things unfold.  Meanwhile, the democrats are trying very hard to wait around hoping republicans begin to devour themselves.  Only this time, Trump is doing more to solidify the republican base's views.  The dialogue is returning to original intent.  What to do about borders?  Foreign politics?  Trade imbalances.  Tell y'all what; I'm liking that we're even having these discussions on a national level once again.

And besides that?  If Trump is willing to go after his own supposed constituents the way he has, imagine how he'll utterly decimate any democrat he chooses to confront.

Remember too that unlike chess, the very best (for our country) almost never win.  

(and what do their jealous peers usually do [to them] when they do happen to earn a representative place in office?)

Harv

Harvey

Back to top Go down

If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE! Empty Don't get me wrong, I like Trump, I just don't think he's make a good president.

Post  Scumbuster Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:28 am

He wants it HIS way or it's the HIGHWAY, just like the narcissist.
He wanted to bring up certain points to talk about that the other GOPers were to cowardly to talk about.
Think about this: Would Trump put all into a blind trust? Cool

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeSandy Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:16 pm

Scumbuster wrote:He wants it HIS way or it's the HIGHWAY, just like the narcissist.
He wanted to bring up certain points to talk about that the other GOPers were to cowardly to talk about.
Think about this: Would Trump put all into a blind trust?  Cool

Scum,

Did you read what Harvey stated?

There is no perfect candidate.

But, You can help consummate one.

Are you active at your local level?

I suspect you are not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0KrbgmDhjA

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/12/unite-or-die-the-hobbits-plan-to-take-over-the-gop/

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE! Empty MikeSandy, How dare you question me. I'm 71 fucking years old and spend 1/2 my time in Il. and

Post  Scumbuster Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:17 pm

1/2 in FL. I've worked so hard in my life that I had NO fucking time to do PC work. I hate everyone these days BUT my $$$$$$$ talks and I give, probably much more than you. BTW, ever tried to be a PC in Chicago where I was raised and lived for decades? Why not just 'eat a gun'?
I agree NO CANDIDATE IS PERFECT SO I VOTE MY "POCKETBOOK" AND FOR (WHAT I BELIEVE) ARE THE FUCKING LEAST OF THE PROBLEM CANDIDATES.
Do you have a better idea? Rolling Eyes Shocked Cool

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeSandy Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Scumbuster wrote:1/2 in FL.  I've worked so hard in my life that I had NO fucking time to do PC work.  I hate everyone these days BUT my $$$$$$$ talks and I give, probably much more than you. BTW, ever tried to be a PC in Chicago where I was raised and lived for decades?  Why not just 'eat a gun'?
I agree NO CANDIDATE IS PERFECT SO I VOTE MY "POCKETBOOK" AND FOR  (WHAT I BELIEVE) ARE THE FUCKING LEAST OF THE PROBLEM CANDIDATES.
Do you have a better idea?  Rolling Eyes Shocked Cool  

I had no idea you lived in those cesspools. Shocked

BTW, Chronological age does not necessarily equate to sagacity.

What address do you want these bumper stickers sent to?

If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE! Black_lives_matter_bumper_sticker-r6e40fd14cdab4ec8ad5dbca3f33bd682_v9wht_8byvr_324

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE! Empty I'd luv to get within arms length of you. I got a sneaky feeling

Post  Scumbuster Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:06 pm

you are really an ass kissing progressive who promotes problems between GOPers. How is it to kiss narcissistic ass? Cool

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeSandy Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Scumbuster wrote:you are really an ass kissing progressive who promotes problems between GOPers. How is it to kiss narcissistic ass?  Cool

Scum,

Stop acting like a cantankerous old fool.     If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE! Mr-burns-evil-laugh-smiley-emoticon

Stop, Look & listen, You are never too old to learn.

An Open Letter To Donald Trump

August 12, 2015

Dear Mr. Trump,

I have been closely following your campaign since you announced your intention to run for President of the United States. Like millions of Americans of all political stripes, I greatly appreciate your frankness, your honesty, and your candor. The criticisms you are leveling against the mainstream political and media establishment in America – the corrupt, superficial nature of electoral politics, the disastrous and poorly negotiated international trade deals our “leaders” have pushed on this country, the dishonest, malicious behavior of the “journalists” and “political pundits” covering politics today, etc. – are resonating very deeply across this once great nation for very obvious reasons. Most Americans I know and deal with feel alienated from the political establishment, viewing the career politicians running Washington, DC and the media that serves them as hostile to American political traditions and culture.

Donald Trump

Millions of people in this country eagerly wish to live in an America that can be considered “great” once again, and we hope you can lead us there, as your campaign slogan indicates.

In my opinion, you are running a brilliant campaign. You have great talking points and you handle the (oftentimes hostile and venomous) media extremely well. Your performance in the Republican debate the other night was outstanding. You dominated, and most people I have personally spoken to about this clearly recognized that fact. According to the polls I have seen, most people who took the time to watch the debate agree with my assessment – you crushed.

Your response to Megyn Kelly’s contention that you may be part of the alleged “war on women” was just fantastic. You didn’t back down or apologize, as everyone else would have, and stuck to your guns. “I think the big problem this country has is being politically correct,” you correctly stated, before explaining that America does not have time for political correctness anymore. Indeed, political correctness is destroying this country, and more and more people are recognizing this fact with each passing day.

You embody the type of leader America has long been craving for. You come across as confident, bold, unswerving, and genuine, while the rest of the presidential candidates – both Republican and Democrat – are the exact opposite. The rest of the presidential candidates are phonies. They are career politicians who have accomplished little despite their contentions to the contrary. They have no backbone or genuineness, and epitomize everything wrong with American politics. All clear thinking people see through the various Republican candidates and Hillary Clinton, correctly viewing all of them as dishonest, spineless politicians willing to sell their soul to the devil for even more political and economic power as well as personal aggrandizement. The other candidates are pathetic, and we all recognize it.

populism vs plutocracy

You appear to be running as a populist, which has a rich history in America. I understand populism to mean “rule by the majority of electors for the benefit of all, not for the benefit of minority, special-interest groups,” as it is defined in Populism vs. Plutocracy: The Universal Struggle. Populism is about running the government for the benefit of the people, of the nation, rather than for the benefit of organized special interests. And we all know America is run by special interests – the exact opposite of populism. Based on your speeches, media interviews, and comments during the debate, you seem to want to do what is right for the country and for the American people. You are bringing up issues that no one in the mainstream is willing to openly discuss, including illegal immigration, our disastrous trade policies, and the stifling effects of political correctness, to name only a few. You are making all sorts of extremely important points about a variety of critical topics in a very powerful way. I salute you and hope you stay true to your word, never backing down to the tyrants controlling our media and political establishment.

All of that having been said, there are a number of items I would like to bring to your attention.

On numerous occasions, you have openly stated that America is being governed by incompetent people who are destroying the country. We lose in our trade deals; we lose in foreign policy negotiations (such as the Iran deal); we lose when it comes to immigration policy.

You claim we have poor, incompetent negotiators and public policy-makers who don’t know what they are doing. While I do agree that the federal government does indeed have incompetent people in positions of power and influence, incompetence alone does not explain the disastrous policies this country has implemented in recent years. America, a nation founded and built by White European-derived people, is governed by an elite that is entirely hostile to the traditions and people of the West (i.e., White people), and is actively seeking their disenfranchisement and displacement. The disastrous, counter-productive policies you have cited – our immigration policy, our international trade deals, etc. – are not merely the result of incompetence; they are the result of the machinations of a hostile elite that is seeking to undermine, pervert, and ultimately destroy Western civilization and everything it has stood for over the centuries.

The simple fact of the matter is that the hostile elite undermining and destroying America is largely Jewish, with non-Jewish puppets in key positions of power and influence in the federal government, mass media, and other important institutions. The federal government is a tyrannical empire masquerading as a democratic republic that is managed by Jews and anti-White liberals and #cuckservatives in order to advance, first and foremost, Jewish financial, political, and cultural interests in the West and around the world.

I understand you have many Jewish connections and have pledged your loyalty to the Jewish state of Israel. I don’t expect to see or hear you openly challenge or criticize Jewish power, the pro-Israel lobby, or the subversive, destructive nature of Jewish-promoted popular American culture. I recognize that doing so would be extremely unpopular, and would likely cost you the election (not to mention your business and familial connections).

I’m assuming you recognize that the factual reality I just explained is strictly verboten in mainstream American society. You rightly rail against political correctness, but even you allow yourself to be controlled by political correctness when it comes to the reality of Jewish power and influence in America and the war on Whites. If we are ever going to truly solve the countless problems facing America, we have to be honest about the fact that Jews have and continue to play a major role in destabilizing and subverting America – politically, economically, and culturally – while using the political, financial, and educational institutions we developed and built in this nation to advance their own unique ethnic interests at the expense of us. I hope you realize this ugly reality, and plan accordingly. A Trump presidential administration could easily make moves to address these issues in a discreet manner.

The second issue I’d like to bring up relates to America’s disastrous immigration policy. You have proffered some very powerful and straightforward criticisms of illegal immigration, which the vast majority of Americans understand is entirely out of control. America is being flooded by illegal aliens. Rather than arresting and deporting these criminals, our local, state, and federal government(s) offer them sympathy, rewards, and benefits (See here). The situation is simply outrageous.

However, in my view, legal immigration poses an even greater danger to the future of America than illegal immigration, and I have not heard you once discuss your views on legal immigration into the United States. (Maybe you have, and I totally missed it.)

Most people recognize illegal immigration as fundamentally wrong and immoral; Americas view legal immigration as just and right, despite the fact it is fundamentally transforming the demographics of this once 90+% majority White nation. America was founded and built by White people of European descent. It became an advanced, highly civilized and developed nation as a result. Do we really think we can maintain our advanced, sophisticated civilization with millions of non-White Third World immigrants flooding into our country?

The fact of the matter is that America does not need any immigration, legal or illegal. Currently, over 1 million immigrants legally enter the United States every year. Others are granted work and student visas, with many of them overstaying their officially sanctioned visa allowances. This is pure madness. Why on earth are millions of immigrants legally and illegally entering our country every year? You and I both know our military, law enforcement agencies, and border patrol are perfectly capable of locking down the border, identifying and arresting illegal aliens, and ending the outrageous financial and political exploitation of our country by foreigners – legal and illegal – with the greatest ease.

We need leaders who have the political will to confront these problems in a straightforward, honest fashion. Many of us are hoping you are the man for the job.

That said, what are your views on legal immigration into the United States? If you believe our current policy of allowing over 1 million immigrants legally into this country is sound, please explain why, especially considering the fact that millions of Americans are currently out of work and the vast majority of immigrants entering the United States have few skills, little to no education, and almost no capital (human or financial).

Finally, you have portrayed yourself as a defender and champion of the American military and veterans. You were and remain highly critical of the Iraq war, and have correctly criticized the way in which the federal government treats and cares for its veterans. At this point, most people – at least those who can read – understand that the Iraq war was based on bald-faced lies. American foreign policy is counterproductive to American interests in virtually all respects. Since 9/11, America has launched an endless war against a faceless enemy, resulting in the death and destruction of millions of people, including thousands of American troops, and entire nations. Our foreign policy is truly a disaster.

You’re a smart man Mr. Trump, and no doubt you’ve learned by now that 9/11, the event that initiated and justified the foreign policy disasters America currently finds herself in, was in fact planned, organized, and executed by Jewish criminals operating at the highest levels of the U.S. federal government, City of New York, and mass media, working in conjunction with their ethnic counterparts in the Jewish state of Israel. 9/11 was used to officially launch the “Global War on Terror,” a paradigm of foreign policy entirely concocted by Jewish neocons and Israeli military and geopolitical strategists designed to advance Zionist hegemony in the Middle East using American military, financial, and human capital. The various wars, invasions, and foreign meddling initiated as a result of 9/11 – Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, etc. – have all been instigated and promoted by Jewish neocons and their non-Jewish political and media puppets.

What better way to champion and defend the interests of the American military than to tell them the truth about the entirely unjustifiable and immoral wars they are waging on behalf of Israel and international Jewry? Again, these are fundamental truths that need to be publicly declared and dealt with if we are ever going to “make America great again,” as you pledge you’ll do as president.

I understand I am relaying many controversial and unpopular facts and points of view. I just want you to be aware of this information, and I hope you take seriously the questions I’ve asked and perspectives I’ve offered.

Sincerely,

John Friend

http://therealistreport.com/an-open-letter-to-donald-trump/

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

If you TRUST TRUMP.................................you make a huge MISTAKE! Empty Do White lives matter?

Post  Scumbuster Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:30 am

Not in the Emperors world.

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down