The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson?

4 posters

Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson?

Post  MikeSandy Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:46 am

The Time Dr. Ben Carson Knifed Someone

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/12/the-time-dr-ben-carson-knifed-a-classmate/

MikeSandy

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty Ben was VERY LUCKY and learned from the foolish act. Made him a much better person and he ADMITTED

Post  Scumbuster Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:44 pm

the crime.
I liked Dr. Carson from the get go. Sent a few bucks, this all B4 the-Donald but I would vote for Carson in a second, the Black doesn't matter it is his character and brains. His main problem is..................................he doesn't know how to LIE like a politician which could make it hard to beat the fantastically great liars of the progressives.
Carly Fiorina: I could vote for her in a second as well. The 1st time I saw her interviewed I knew she was super smart, was more than all the others except Carson but her expertise in business would give her a leg up on Carson.
I think together (Carson/Fiorina OR Fiorina/Carson) would be great HOWEVER whoever gets the top spot should pick Fiorina or Carson as a running mate
if they are willing. Cool Very Happy

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty Now that is what I am talking about Scum

Post  airgunbuff1 Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Great post... no B/S just plain speak... I like Carson and Carley too... well done sir !!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty AG1: U must miss most of what post. Much of it is important stuff I C&P. I'm not to blame for that since

Post  Scumbuster Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:56 pm

I'm not the author but only the messenger. I do find most all as published items so there must be some value to it. U have a problem with those
that don't ride in ur wagon, so do I as a matter of fact but U went ballistic on me B4 I responded to U.
I'm actually a rock-ribbed Conservative with a few Libertarian leanings. What about U? What and how many airguns? Cool Very Happy Rolling Eyes

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty Carson is a closet Liberal....NT

Post  Doug S Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:44 pm

X
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty HAHA Doug, that explains MUCH. BUT, BUT, BUT why would he spend time here? He calls himself

Post  Scumbuster Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:01 pm

airgun1 something but I think he has NO AIRGUNS. He certainly mentions none. Maybe he's a spy/terrorist? Cool Shocked Rolling Eyes

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty scum your being an idiot again !!!!

Post  airgunbuff1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:48 am

I have many airguns and shoot most everyday along with my rimfires and other powder burners.... now wipe the shit off of your face !!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty More Liberal is coming out....

Post  Doug S Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:17 pm

http://fortune.com/2015/09/16/ben-carson-minimum-wage/
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty My mistake on "Carson is a closet liberal". I read it as airgun1 was a closet liberal. My bad.

Post  Scumbuster Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:00 pm

Wishful thought? BTW AG1, What guns do you have? If U do all that shooting U should know the names of the guns/rifles and where do U shoot. So
many towns, cities etc. have been brainwashed about the evilness of guns, ya can't shoot like ya could 30 years ago. I'm in a 'burb of shitcago and my property borders a cemetery so I can shoot as long as no one is in the graveyard. If any there I don't shoot as a ricochet might hit someone OR they might think I'm actually shooting at them. It's a Black owned cemetery and I don't need people calling the cops if they thought I was targeting them.
BTW, I don't think Carson is a closet liberal, if so, why not join the running of the democraps? He would beat the piano-legged thunder thigh witch, IMO.

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty shitcago, that is your problem

Post  airgunbuff1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:08 pm

I live on a non county maintained dirt road and if you shit head think I am going to list my arms so an idiot like you can blow off your big pie hole think again. The simple reality is that you are and idiot and I don't have to prove squat to the likes of you.... My patience has its limits ...... You might want to engage what is left of your brain scum, if that is even possiable. I did my best to warn you !!! tread likely my friend, not a threat just a heads up... I have little tolerance for fools or B/S in general....

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty Ron and Scum....

Post  Doug S Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:57 pm

Put you both in a sack, shake it and it will be a tossup on who wins falling out first, LOL. Don't you remember way back of photo's of Ron and his guns, both of you are crazy OLD Bastards!
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty LOL...Doug Please I am nothing like scum

Post  airgunbuff1 Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:22 pm

but yes I am an old crazy Bastard...... !!! ask my wife !! Laughing

Doug S wrote:Put you both in a sack, shake it and it will be a tossup on who wins falling out first, LOL. Don't you remember way back of photo's of Ron and his guns, both of you are crazy OLD Bastards!

airgunbuff1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty SCREW ALL THE 2 FACED RINO BASTARDS HERE, U KNOW WHO U R. ag1 I call u a liar and why so scared to

Post  Scumbuster Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:06 pm

list some guns...................................they're fucking airguns and u live in the 'sticks'. I don't believe a word u say. No one's BIG MOUTH would get
u in trouble.........................................maybe u have illegal fully auto weapons. If so, good 4 u. I would never squeal on a legit gun owner even if no FOID card. I think that's gummint jackboot crap. I assume ur a NRA member as all here should be. Why R U so scared about listing ur airguns. I don't care about the powder burners. Just so happens, crappy Illinois has outlawed AIRGUNS larger than .177 cal. and or pellet speeds of over 500 or 700 fps.
Not sure which speed. U in the same situation? Be a good little boy and have an ice cream cone. Smile

Scumbuster

Back to top Go down

Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson? Empty Re: Yo Scum, What is your opinion of Ben Carson?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down