The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ahmed's sister was suspended for making a bomb threat? Maybe the teachers had a reason to worry about that douche and his "clock"

2 posters

Go down

Ahmed's sister was suspended for making a bomb threat?  Maybe the teachers had a reason to worry about that douche and his "clock" Empty Ahmed's sister was suspended for making a bomb threat? Maybe the teachers had a reason to worry about that douche and his "clock"

Post  CTChris Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:46 am

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/23/ahmeds-sister-admits-school-suspension-alleged-bomb-threat-3-years-earlier/

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Ahmed's sister was suspended for making a bomb threat?  Maybe the teachers had a reason to worry about that douche and his "clock" Empty Re: Ahmed's sister was suspended for making a bomb threat? Maybe the teachers had a reason to worry about that douche and his "clock"

Post  Harvey Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:09 am

Did that kid ever explain how his clock works?

Harvey

Back to top Go down

Ahmed's sister was suspended for making a bomb threat?  Maybe the teachers had a reason to worry about that douche and his "clock" Empty Reports indicate that he was uncooperative with the police.

Post  CTChris Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:52 pm

He was apparently in a huge rush to get in front of the cameras and call a lawyer. He didn't invent anything, he put the innards from an old electric clock in a little suitcase to make it look like a bomb. Now his sister admits to being suspended for making a bomb threat.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/clock-boys-sister-was-suspended-for-bomb-threat/

“I got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with,” Mohamed told the Daily Beast. “I got suspended and I didn’t do anything about it."

Interesting that two kids from the same family would be involved in "bomb" related incidents. Just a coincidence right?

CTChris

Back to top Go down

Ahmed's sister was suspended for making a bomb threat?  Maybe the teachers had a reason to worry about that douche and his "clock" Empty Re: Ahmed's sister was suspended for making a bomb threat? Maybe the teachers had a reason to worry about that douche and his "clock"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down