The Blood Eagle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The awful truth about Obama's hometown that he and the media ignore in gun discussion

2 posters

Go down

The awful truth about Obama's hometown that he and the media ignore in gun discussion   Empty The awful truth about Obama's hometown that he and the media ignore in gun discussion

Post  CTChris Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:29 pm

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/10/the_awful_truth_about_obamas_hometown_that_he_and_the_media_ignore_in_gun_discussion.html#ixzz3nWH2j3Er

CTChris

Back to top Go down

The awful truth about Obama's hometown that he and the media ignore in gun discussion   Empty Debate

Post  Doug S Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:46 am

I would love to Debate Obama on Gun Control!
Doug S
Doug S

Back to top Go down

The awful truth about Obama's hometown that he and the media ignore in gun discussion   Empty He's not interested in debating. He's interested in confiscation. He mentions Australia and Great Britain as his examples...

Post  CTChris Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:33 pm

....of the kind of measures he supports. And they confiscated firearms. The libs already have what they want in the cities they control, like Chicago, and we see how well that works. And the policies at Umpqua CC, where they ban even squirt guns? I'm sure thats gonna save lives. Already the libturds are shrieking about Umpqua NOT being a gun free zone. So why do they bother with the ban on firearms and squirt guns? Because since when do libs care about the law? I'm sure they are perfectly happy to mislead their students about the law, and like having the threat of expulsion hang over the heads of ignorant kids. Anyway, less than 10 percent of Oregonians have concealed carry permits, and I'm sure all of them attend Umpqua.

CTChris

Back to top Go down

The awful truth about Obama's hometown that he and the media ignore in gun discussion   Empty Re: The awful truth about Obama's hometown that he and the media ignore in gun discussion

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down